Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec’s Support the worst ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had nothing but very good experience with Yuneec Customer Service other than the wait to talk to them. The new easy to use appointment process works well to avoid hanging on the phone.

PatR:
Thank you for eloquently expressing some of the issues relating to accessing customer service at Yuneec USA. Your comments can be directed at any company providing consumer products, and any customer service worker addressing the needs of service issues.

As far as the subject writer's attitude and interaction with Yuneec USA while he is in Mexico, as a resident of the Cayman Islands, I realize if I purchase a product on-island, I will look to my local supplier for service and let him work it out with the manufacturer. If I go off-island and purchase from a foreign company, well I can only hope for the best. And by that I mean, if I can get the seller to reship, I will pay for shipping to Cayman as a minimum, and possibly additional duty as well. That is an issue between me and the Cayman Islands Government, not between me and the seller. (in his case Yuneec).

The freedom and pleasure of living in Mexico (or Cayman in my case) does come with challenges. However, that is my choice, (and Mexico was his choice) so we need to take that into consideration or move to USA, China or wherever a product is made.

Life is choices.

The description of your aircraft incidents are incomplete and devoid of a considerable amount of information, preventing anyone from either assessing the events or to enable supporting your cause.

In review of your written communications with Yuneec there is an appearance some may not have been included in your post. It's reasonable to think the tone of your replies required a few more conversations than provided here to establish.

How we talk to people directly controls how they will respond and treat us. If I was seeking help or assistance I would certainly not use the tone and disrespect you did in your written conversations. There was no indication of a language barrier that could cause misunderstanding, your intent was clear. If your voice conversations carried the same tone I would be surprised you have received any help at all.

To my knowledge Yuneec USA has rarely, if ever, provided customer repair service to independent customers in countries south of the United States, so the shipping expenses you have experienced are not unusual. As we can buy anything from anywhere over the internet we have to recognize there will be service and support difficulties because of our location relative to a supplier. Because of that there will be times we will need to find alternative methods.

You might try using the customer service chat feature to try again using a little humility in your following conversations. Temper tantrums will accomplish nothing positive. Accept that although Yuneec USA is in the USA, the people working there have to follow policies and procedures established by the Chinese home office. The employees of Yuneec USA cannot deviate from those policies and remain employed.[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33