Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec breeze 4k 3 cell lipo battery

Reaction score
I bought my drone about 3 years ago and used it for a couple years when the batteries started going bad. I recently got into rc airplanes and noticed that my plane batteries are the same 11.1v which is the same as the breeze batteries so they're 3 cells. I also looked inside the battery cavity on the breeze and noticed there are only 2 metal prongs that get power from the outside ports of the battery plug. My question is would it be possible to use a good 3 cell battery that had a regular lipo connector as well as the balance port? I have a balance charger to charge all my batteries I have now and was just wondering if with a little tinkering I could make the breeze able to use any 3 cell lipo as long as the weight was similar. Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks.

Not with Breeze so much, but yeah, the adaptation of aftermarket batteries is what is going to carry everything beyond the last of the OEM battery availability. Lots of threads and posts that may give some inspiration. Most have the term "aftermarket battery" in them. Go for it and let us know how you do it.

I bought my drone about 3 years ago and used it for a couple years when the batteries started going bad. I recently got into rc airplanes and noticed that my plane batteries are the same 11.1v which is the same as the breeze batteries so they're 3 cells. I also looked inside the battery cavity on the breeze and noticed there are only 2 metal prongs that get power from the outside ports of the battery plug. My question is would it be possible to use a good 3 cell battery that had a regular lipo connector as well as the balance port? I have a balance charger to charge all my batteries I have now and was just wondering if with a little tinkering I could make the breeze able to use any 3 cell lipo as long as the weight was similar. Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks.
@Pman modified one or more of his Breezes to use standard 3S LiPo batteries. He is not on here much, but did stop by just the other day. Hopefully he will see I flagged him here and respond.

Reactions: johnnyb57

Short answer; yes you can do that. The only two requirements are cell count/voltage and plugs that fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace