Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze 4k Autumn Footage

Excellent work. Good variety of shots, and tasteful edit and soundtrack :cool:

St3fannn,

Nice job with Breeze footage. Good mixture of pastoral and urban areas. Thankyou for sharing some of the beauty of Poland.

Really smooth footage, given that the Breeze has no gimbal but only EIS. What recording seetings did you use, and did you post-process/stabilize?
Thanks for posting the video, anyways!

Thank you all for replies!
@robbie2 video was recorded in 1080p with digital stabilisation. In post production I used a Mercalli 3 for re-stabilize and Vegas Pro for color grading. I fully recommend those software.
Greetings

Thank you all for replies!
@robbie2 video was recorded in 1080p with digital stabilisation. In post production I used a Mercalli 3 for re-stabilize and Vegas Pro for color grading. I fully recommend those software.
Greetings

Mercalli does a nice job of removing a lot of the wiggles you get in Breeze footage. I am curious what Scene Mode (Natural, Saturation, Raw, or Night) you use while recording since you use Vegas Pro to color grade during post processing.

Again, nice work!

@St3fannn, since you color grade in Vegas Pro you might try using the Raw setting. It looks kinda flat and washed out compared to Natural setting, but there is no in camera processing and may produce a better final result for you. It might make color grading easier too.

@Chefinthesky better than commercials? He he, good joke :)) but thank you for reply
@DoomMeister I didn't know about this since now. Thanks, I need to try this Raw setting next time.

I remember another member mentioning it at some point. Just thought I’d pass it on and let you judge for yourself which way is easier to work with.

Piękny filmik. Pozdrowienia z Torunia.

Translation to English:

A beautiful movie. Greetings from Toruń.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St3fannn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss