Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze 4k

Do you have the Breeze Controller (Bluetooth)? It does speed things up for Android. Not sure why the video feed is so laggy without using the controller other than it has to read the virtual sticks on the screen.

On my Fire7 tablet there is about 2 seconds lag without using the controller, and another 300 to 500 milliseconds when using the controller. Definitely not an FPV drone even as slow as it flies.
No, flying it straight from my Moto G Power2021 phone. Just installed the app today and got it working. I used to run it on my old Iphone 6, but the app keeps shutting itself down. I guess I need to invest in a controller, or a new drone. (not a Yuneec)

No, flying it straight from my Moto G Power2021 phone. Just installed the app today and got it working. I used to run it on my old Iphone 6, but the app keeps shutting itself down. I guess I need to invest in a controller, or a new drone. (not a Yuneec)
Why not a Yuneec ?

What version of iOS do you have on the iPhone 6? If you have iOS 13 or below, you can uninstall the app then reinstall it and it should work. The Breeze Cam app will only connect for one flight when used on iOS 14. As soon as it disconnects from WiFi, the app will start crashing as soon as you select the “Next” button on the opening screen. With iOS 14 the uninstall/reinstall only works for one connection then fails again.

Refer to this post Battery blinking blue light and measure the voltage on each cell of the battery (be sure not to short the leads as you measure). Report the voltages in a reply in this thread.

The Breeze is a decent selfie drone for its time, but as you say it is three years old and has been neglected. You can always sell it as a parts drone if the battery is unusable.
irs alarm

went to take off in grass for first time. drone props spun up fast and drone tilted to right as if it was going to take off but instead the motors just cut out out and it just quit and generated the IRS error. I probably should have confirmed that it was the absolute first flight with the yuneec breeze and it was a fresh battery. Felt it shouldnt have tilted to right as if it was going to tip over or continue to the right and crash in that direction. for what thats worth. dont know if that was connected to the IRS error or being in the grass on take off.

Last edited:
I would suggest using a pad, piece of carpet, or cardboard if launching from grass or dirt.

Check the props to ensure the A props are on A motors and B props on the B motors. Spin the motors with a finger to test the motors for jamming or rough areas. They should have a light pulsing resistance as you turn them.

Check the glass on the IRS sensor (the large tinted glass on the bottom) for dirt, smudges, or condensation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis