Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze Review + Photography Samples

Nice review! Thanks.
1. Did you shoot different qualities (medium/ultra high)? Please, review!
2. Did you shoot different scenes (natural, saturate, raw, night)? Please, review!
3. And.. some people note a difference in still photography when different video qualities (UHD, FHD, HD) are chosen! Any experience?
I am very interested in this 3 answers...!

Nice review! Thanks.
1. Did you shoot different qualities (medium/ultra high)? Please, review!
2. Did you shoot different scenes (natural, saturate, raw, night)? Please, review!
3. And.. some people note a difference in still photography when different video qualities (UHD, FHD, HD) are chosen! Any experience?
I am very interested in this 3 answers...!

I only shot the jpgs (stills) on Ultra High. I used the RAW scene mode as I wanted to adjust colors later. I will experiment with the different video qualities and see how that affects still quality! Interesting. Thanks for the feedback on my blog post. I'm uploading a footage video to YouTube right now.

Excellent.

Would you pls post anywhere a full resolution, full size picture of a house from say 150 feet high and 150 feet far away from you ? I am a real estate agent and that may be the no-brainer drone I have been waiting for. Thank you very much.

Excellent.

Would you pls post anywhere a full resolution, full size picture of a house from say 150 feet high and 150 feet far away from you ? I am a real estate agent and that may be the no-brainer drone I have been waiting for. Thank you very much.
The Breeze is a realtor's dream. Inexpensive, decent camera, and easy to fly.

Attachments

• Sample RE listing photo.JPG
    Sample RE listing photo.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: joshwa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval