Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze - Today's announcement

What's really funny is that while they have been taking so log to produce the Lily, other Chinese companies have already copied and released clones of their design.
Meet Lily Drone Clones, the MJX X906T and the W606-3!

Of course once someone creates an idea they need to be fast and innovative to stay ahead of the copiers. Study Steve jobs ideas and you'll see his momentum was much faster than anyone copying. In Asia you have very little innovation and a lot of copying. Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba and many other E commerce efforts in Asia is the only true innovator Asia has. He helped his people and to this day his companies outperform eBay and Amazon combined... It makes me laugh how one person with a clear vision and dedicated individuals can outperform two established US companies. Jejejeje

Lily has been on pre-sale sense May of 2015 and not they think they will ship late 2016 or early 2017 and it is priced at over $1000 for a selfie drone. I think they are now a little over priced and still not sure they will even ship.
Lily Drone under investigation by Indiegogo Trust and Safety Team? - sUAS News

He states they did not crowd fund it. Hence its a fake copycat indiegogo campiagn. The investigation is of the fake campiagn not of the lily drone.

It was pre ordered through their site they are Uc Berkeley students and Forbes covered the development. I doubt they can take 34 million and run without the FBI catching up to them.

Now lets think for a second who would copy the design of a succesful product without any liability? Clue: overseas competitor

Last edited:
Mmmmhmmmmmm

"Forbes reports that 45% of the pre-orders so far have come from people in the United States, and that there was been surprising interest from people in China as well"

He states they did not crowd fund it. Hence its a fake copycat indiegogo campiagn. The investigation is of the fake campiagn not of the lily drone.

It was pre ordered through their site they are Uc Berkeley students and Forbes covered the development. I doubt they can take 34 million and run without the FBI catching up to them.

Now lets think for a second who would copy the design of a succesful product without any liability? Clue: overseas competitor

Well I hope they do finish it and start shipping them. I would like one if it does all they say but by then there may be something better out for less. The waterproof part is nice.
I'm waiting to see what the new DJI selfie drone looks like in a couple weeks and then I will decide which one I want to get.

Reactions: Ana Rosa
Well I hope they do finish it and start shipping them. I would like one if it does all they say but by then there may be something better out for less. The waterproof part is nice.
I'm waiting to see what the new DJI selfie drone looks like in a couple weeks and then I will decide which one I want to get.

Its hard to make a waterproof drone and im very sure they know how anxious the competition must be to actually get it in their hands and copy it. So being the intellectuals they are im sure they will hold on to their millions make interest on it and delay shipping as much as possible.

Its hard to make a waterproof drone and im very sure they know how anxious the competition must be to actually get it in their hands and copy it. So being the intellectuals they are im sure they will hold on to their millions make interest on it and delay shipping as much as possible.
Not that difficult. I have built a few. :)

Reactions: Ralphy
I didnt know that really awesome. wheres the battery inside? looks like it can take a good pounding
I laugh when I see Phantoms cracking and folks saying you can't make a quad light and strong. This thread on RC groups has lots of information about the Dex quads. You can also see their products at Dexmodels.com. You can see some of my builds here: syotr's blog - RC Groups
I can fit two 4000 mAh batteries in my Dex 50 shell. It will fly for 47 minutes.

Attachments

• 2 multistar.jpg
    2 multistar.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Ralphy and Brent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772