Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec C23 camera

Eagle's Eye Video

Staff member
I phoned it's in stock, but can you believe sales people, for the price though I think I might add the extra money and progress to a plus.
If anyone actually believes this advertised C23 camera is available for the H, call the vendor and ask where on the Yuneec site you download the FW update, that adds the C23 to the available camera model list. While you're at it, ask them the specific FW version number, which adds that capability... post their response here.

If anyone actually believes this advertised C23 camera is available for the H, call the vendor and ask where on the Yuneec site you download the FW update, that adds the C23 to the available camera model list. While you're at it, ask them the specific FW version number, which adds that capability... post their response here.
They'll sell it to you, and say " It will be released soon". Sales people have the gift of the gab!

Steve Carr

Brownie Instamatic on a kite.
Staff member
2 1/2 years ago I paid $1200 for the H. It turned out to be a great machine. With the H Plus and C23 camera at $1700 I think it's a bargain. The whole setup is so much more robust; the quality of the camera is outstanding and the Plus is more powerful, quieter, has longer flight times and is solid in the wind. I would never consider taking the C23 off the Plus and mounting it on my H.

Website
aerocam.org.uk
I have rather changed my mind about this. I was in the market for that C23 on the H, but not any more. H+ for me now when the funds next become available :)

The addition of an ST16s elevates the price of the camera quite a bit in order to actually use it on an H. That makes the separate purchase of a C-23 cost prohibitive in both money and labor, although using dual operators is more effective for aerial imagery.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2