Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Service Rocks!

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I just wanted to praise Yuneec Customer Service for an outstanding job today. I received my H late yesterday afternoon. I had read about the ST16 Rattle (Fan) issue on this forum, so the first thing I did was open the box and inspect everything.

I too got an ST16 with the fan blade displacement and it was rattling in the controller. I called Yuneec Customer Service first thing this morning and a cordial young man took my information and said that the Service Supervisors were handling all the ST16 fan issues and that he would give them the information and someone would call me back this afternoon.

Well, I kind of expected that it probably wouldn't quit go down like he said, but to my surprise, I just got a phone call from Nesha at Yuneec.

She told me that I could still use the ST16 without any problems and that she was sending me a new ST16 in a new shipment due tomorrow and that they no longer make them the way they did. She told me to just return the broken ST16 in the box that the new one comes in (at their expense). This allows me to continue using my H without the delay of round trip shipping of the old and new ST16's. I should receive the new ST16 by the middle of next week.

It is a breath of fresh air to get such great customer service from a company (frankly any customer service these days). I was really concerned when I read some of the issues that have arisen since the H's hit there new homes.

However, I am now totally convinced that if I have a problem, it will get taken care of. So, I hope that this eases the concerns of people that may be on the fence about getting the Typhoon H or any Yuneec product for that matter.

Blue skies and safe flying!

What about all the peeps that have the "old" controller that the fan does not come off, or has not as of yet ? are we stuck with one of the inferior ST16's to only be plagued down the road ? Should there not be a "Total Recall" on the 16 ?

Wow! That is excellent service. I wish they would have done that with my 'H'. It's been unservicable since May 20th. It's with Yuneec but so much 'non-flying' time has passed.

That is awesome! They must now have enough stock to do this.

What about all the peeps that have the "old" controller that the fan does not come off, or has not as of yet ? are we stuck with one of the inferior ST16's to only be plagued down the road ? Should there not be a "Total Recall" on the 16 ?

It appears that the fan issue may be limited to a certain batch of ST16's. But, it is my opinion that if the blades have not fallen off by now, they probably won't. I think if you have the problem, Yuneec will take care of it.

That is awesome! They must now have enough stock to do this.

Yuneec Rep stated expecting new shipment today or tomorrow. Seems to be a steady supply. I'm sure they had to make some production/supply changes to address the issue and evaluate the magnitude of the affected units.

Wow! That is excellent service. I wish they would have done that with my 'H'. It's been unservicable since May 20th. It's with Yuneec but so much 'non-flying' time has passed.

Wow, that is tuff. I read about your plight. Sorry to hear that. I know I would be sick if it happened to mine. Hopefully it will work out soon.

I've got a very quiet rattle. Nowhere near the loudness of the video I watched on the original noise complaint. But it's there................... a very faint rattle. I may call them and see if I have such good luck!

I've got a very quiet rattle. Nowhere near the loudness of the video I watched on the original noise complaint. But it's there................... a very faint rattle. I may call them and see if I have such good luck!

The fan blade is probably in a location that prevents a lot of rattle thus reducing the noise. Mine is not rattling now but blade is still off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis