Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Services for EU clients

Reaction score
Hi all,
What is the best way to contact Yuneec Customer Services for EU clients (I am in Belgium)?

I need to return my H for repair of faulty barometric/altitude sensor (My Typhoon H won’t land)

Thank you

Hi, I'm from Belgium too. I had a problem with cgo3+ 2 months ago. I gave a phone call to the number given above by Reasty and I had a technician on the line. Finally send my H back and within 10 days it was repaired and back home.

Hi, I'm from Belgium too. I had a problem with cgo3+ 2 months ago. I gave a phone call to the number given above by Reasty and I had a technician on the line. Finally send my H back and within 10 days it was repaired and back home.

Thank you Renaud, good to know, 'll contact them soon then

YUNEEC EUROPE
Nikolaus-Otto-Strasse 4,
24568 Kaltenkirchen,
Germany
Tel: +49 4191 932620
Email: [email protected]
This is exactly where I sent my TH for repair back on the 1st of July. I just got it back a few days ago....SIX weeks later. They replaced my CGO3+ camera and the ST16 Tx as well. I still have the problem of the the video cutting out when landing gear is raised, but all else seems to be better. It's clear that the folks at Yuneec Europe (I assume all the Yuneec service centers) are just buried with service requests.

I still have the problem of the the video cutting out when landing gear is raised
Damm, that latest firmware sorted out that problem for me and most I think, maybe on yours it didn't load right, maybe a you could try reinstall the FW update?

Damm, that latest firmware sorted out that problem for me and most I think, maybe on yours it didn't load right, maybe a you could try reinstall the FW update?
The folks at Yuneec Europe provided me with the latest firmware. In fact, they replaced both the Tx and the CGO3+ camera. My TH is still original.

Clearly the issue lies within the TH and the antenna placement. I'll mess around a bit more with the antennas that exit out the side of the craft by the landing gear, but without a doubt the only way to fix this is to disassemble it and redo the antennas. I simply don't have the time to do this.

Wish the A-holes had just gotten it right while they had it for six weeks, coño! :mad:

mine is back to yuneec europe on august 1st. One of their technician told me :

Sorry but from today we are on a big delay with the Typhoon H service time.
Your H is here , I would like to confirm that but has not been in the workshop yet.
I hope the service time will stay under 3 weeks but I can´t promise that.

Ooops...:confused:

Reactions: JohnL
The folks at Yuneec Europe provided me with the latest firmware. In fact, they replaced both the Tx and the CGO3+ camera. My TH is still original.

Clearly the issue lies within the TH and the antenna placement. I'll mess around a bit more with the antennas that exit out the side of the craft by the landing gear, but without a doubt the only way to fix this is to disassemble it and redo the antennas. I simply don't have the time to do this.

Wish the A-holes had just gotten it right while they had it for six weeks, coño! :mad:
Any chance you could deal with Yuneec UK? They turned mine around the same day. New camera, new ST16, and repairs to non clicking legs, and back in my hands Ireland to the UK in 7 days.

Any chance you could deal with Yuneec UK? They turned mine around the same day. New camera, new ST16, and repairs to non clicking legs, and back in my hands Ireland to the UK in 7 days.
I don't think so. I'm here in Spain and therefore my Yuneec "office" for repairs is Yuneec Europe, which is in Germany. I'm just going to go ahead and use my TH and if I get to point where it's just too annoying because of its little quirks, off to Ebay it goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval