Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Due to the inconsistency of Yuneec maintaining their Downloads Section on their websites, this Dropbox repository was created and hosted by Yuneec Skins.

The software and firmware can be found here:

I downloaded this but I believe I am missing something. The only files in the bin folder are a text doc and a .zzz file. When I copied it to the SD card and put it in the camera I get an error on my SD-16 saying there is no firmware on the SD card.
Am I doing something incorrectly?
Thanks!
-Andrew

Let the bin file untouched (not unzip it) and put it on a new with FAT32 formatted SD card. The system should recognize and unpack it by itself. If you have already the latest FW, nothing happens. The latest FW is from 2017 by the way.

If you want to update a special part of the system then you need to unzip the files.zzz. You will get 4 files:
  • Kamera: cgo3+gb_3.2.34_LC2_E_firmware_30234.bin - This is the only region-specific FW; update with SD card in the camera (as above, but only for camera).
  • Gimbal: CGO3PLUS_V1.25_2016_9_13.yuneec - I know no way to update only gimbal itself.
  • Flight Controller: TyphoonH_FC_V1.35_3_3_2017.yuneec - update via USB cable, using GUI
  • RealSense: TyphoonH_Flow_V1.04_3_25_2016.yuneec - No tested if update of RealSense alone is possible.
    br HE

br HE

Reactions: PolarBear
Let the bin file untouched (not unzip it) and put it on a new with FAT32 formatted SD card. The system should recognize and unpack it by itself. If you have already the latest FW, nothing happens. The latest FW is from 2017 by the way.

If you want to update a special part of the system then you need to unzip the files.zzz. You will get 4 files:
  • Kamera: cgo3+gb_3.2.34_LC2_E_firmware_30234.bin - This is the only region-specific FW; update with SD card in the camera (as above, but only for camera).
  • Gimbal: CGO3PLUS_V1.25_2016_9_13.yuneec - I know no way to update only gimbal itself.
  • Flight Controller: TyphoonH_FC_V1.35_3_3_2017.yuneec - update via USB cable, using GUI
  • RealSense: TyphoonH_Flow_V1.04_3_25_2016.yuneec - No tested if update of RealSense alone is possible.
    br HE

br HE
Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. I’ll give this a try.
-A

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis