Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Partners with MMC

Reaction score
I think there's been a consensus that the consumer market is tapped out (for all drone makers), so makes sense to focus on commercial. Hopefully something comes of it!

Reaction score
You never know, some technology may whittle it's way down the chain.

Reaction score
I think there's been a consensus that the consumer market is tapped out (for all drone makers), so makes sense to focus on commercial. Hopefully something comes of it!

Au contraire. That would be akin to claiming the personal cel phone market capped out with the first I-phone.
Miniaturization, better energy storage tech, advancing computing power, lowering of cost for current tech and greater acceptance of higher pricing for desired functionality (whether real or perceived) leaves a future for many many years to come.

We've seen this scenario played out repeatedly over the past 40 years with hundreds of tech items ranging from washing machines to home computing.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Reaction score
Au contraire. That would be akin to claiming the personal cel phone market capped out with the first I-phone.
Miniaturization, better energy storage tech, advancing computing power, lowering of cost for current tech and greater acceptance of higher pricing for desired functionality (whether real or perceived) leaves a future for many many years to come.

We've seen this scenario played out repeatedly over the past 40 years with hundreds of tech items ranging from washing machines to home computing.
It's amazing what people will pay for greater invasion into their privacy. Washing machines in my opinion have gone backwards, with even more planned obsolescence, and inferior construction, and now the Whirlpool tumble dryer fiasco. Mobile phones at a price of over a £1000, it's ridiculous,

Reaction score
It's amazing what people will pay for greater invasion into their privacy. Washing machines in my opinion have gone backwards, with even more planned obsolescence, and inferior construction, and now the Whirlpool tumble dryer fiasco. Mobile phones at a price of over a £1000, it's ridiculous,
But people buy them. I don't need interconnectivity in my appliances or bluetooth on my blender. Tend more to the tried and true with a screwdriver in hand. Today's glut of toss off gear is my playground tomorrow. Same goes with drones.

People want better products? Solution is to be a smarter consumer.

Reaction score
People want better products? Solution is to be a smarter consumer.
[/QUOTE]
"smarter"? 🤣🤣🤣 this is a lost thinking process not thought anymore.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravendt4