Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec q500 4k firmware, st10+ firmware and cgo3 firmware

A good practice is to look at the sticky threads and using the forum search (magnifying glass icon near the top.

Thread '???Yuneec Downloads???'
???Yuneec Downloads???

Reactions: Murray Martz
A good practice is to look at the sticky threads and using the forum search (magnifying glass icon near the top.

Thread '???Yuneec Downloads???'
???Yuneec Downloads???
Thank you very much for this.
Now after doing all the firmware updates my st10+ dont want to connect to my cgo3. If I use mobile it connects but not the st10+. What can I do to fix this?

What step is not working when you try to bind the CGO3 in the Bind menu of the ST10?
If you can bind to a mobile, the WiFi hotspot of the cam is working.
If you hit 'Refresh', the SSID is showing up or not in the Bind menu?

br HE

If Keep the st10+ close to the cgo3 it binds but when I move away the live stream stops working. So I have no live video feed when im flying.

All CGO3 and 3+ have a very terrible issue with the antennas. The ground side of the solder joint brokes and antenna stays connected only to the center wire of the coaxial cable. I have found this problem in all the cameras, which come to me for spares or repair.

A better one...

5_8_WiFI_CGO3.jpg

Attachments

• 16152189047171012629973.jpg
    16152189047171012629973.jpg
    852.8 KB · Views: 24
All CGO3 and 3+ have a very terrible issue with the antennas. The ground side of the solder joint brokes and antenna stays connected only to the center wire of the coaxial cable. I have found this problem in all the cameras, which come to me for spares or repair.
Hi. Do you have an idea why this happens? Vibrations? Pitch movement?
I know that the antenna is not blocked into his housing.
Can the ground be soldered again?

I have no idea why this happens. I just shared a fact, observed by me. Everything can be soldered and resoldered. This one, on the picture, is resoldered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval