Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec technical support is a JOKE

Reaction score
I bought my Breeze around month ago, it was flying perfectly fine for 2 weeks, one day when it was taking off it went crazy and instead of flying vertically it started rotating and smashed into a wall that was more than 20 meters away.
I called them and sent it to Germany and now they are saying it was my fault and it's not covered by the warranty, their reply was "the pilot started indoor -GPS OFF- and flew through a door to the outside at night"
First it wasn't night (even the logs say that), I didn't start it indoor and the GPS was ON the whole time (also the logs say that).
Now they have offered me a funny discount of 30 euros to buy a new one.

If you want a drone get a real drone and don't waste your money on yuneec products.

I've had good success with Yuneec USA Service.
I would politely ask to discuss this a supervisor.
If all else fails... dispute the original Credit Card Charge.

I've had good success with Yuneec USA Service.
I would politely ask to discuss this a supervisor.
If all else fails... dispute the original Credit Card Charge.
My experience wasn't good at all, they didn't reply to my email and when I called they said it was done, I asked nicely if I can talk to a manager and the reply was I can'y get anyone over the phone I have to send an email to request that, I did and now I'm waiting.

My experience wasn't good at all, they didn't reply to my email and when I called they said it was done, I asked nicely if I can talk to a manager and the reply was I can'y get anyone over the phone I have to send an email to request that, I did and now I'm waiting.

My American Express Card has "Purchase Protection" but I've never used it.
Dispute the Credit Card Charge if they don't cooperate with you?
I don't know how the laws in the EU work, but in the USA it's easy to do.

My American Express Card has "Purchase Protection" but I've never used it.
Dispute the Credit Card Charge if they don't cooperate with you?
I don't know how the laws in the EU work, but in the USA it's easy to do.
Luckily my VISA has similar thing, I'm trying to file the complain and hope for the best

Reactions: FLYXLSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop