Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H H480 Charge & Balance Lead Adapter for Digital B6 A6 B6AC Rapid

Reaction score
Hi Guys n Gals,

I am looking to buy the item named in the title of this post.
It is fundamentally different to the one Yuneec sell at nearly £30 !!!!!! As it is fort a B6 charger which has a small white plug as opposed to the huge black one on the yuneec item.
I cannot find it in UK, would anyone in US be prepared to buy if available and post to me here?
I would forward funds prior to your purchase.

Item is listed here from China but delivery is too slow.

Yuneec Typhoon H H480 Charge & Balance Lead Adapter for Digital B6 A6 B6AC Rapid | eBay

Thanks everyone

If I were you, I would buy it from Carolina Drone. The reason I say that is because I bought 2 from them but 1 wasn't working properly there are three springs behind the 3 tiny pins. Mine weren't working so it wasn't making the connection. I contacted Carolina Drone the next day and a new one was sent out that same day. I offered to send the defective one back but they said don't worry about they trust their clients. All that being said, I hope they ship to the U.K. LOL

They do ship to the UK, I have one myself. Also had some other spares too, excellent service.
Watch the customs charge though!

If I were you, I would buy it from Carolina Drone. The reason I say that is because I bought 2 from them but 1 wasn't working properly there are three springs behind the 3 tiny pins. Mine weren't working so it wasn't making the connection. I contacted Carolina Drone the next day and a new one was sent out that same day. I offered to send the defective one back but they said don't worry about they trust their clients. All that being said, I hope they ship to the U.K. LOL
I ordered two, asked them to mark the package as a gift, no customs on gifts so should be fine. I may well start making these to order myself and selling them on, Yuneecs pricing is insane on little items like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430