Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H VS some Birds

I have to dodge them blasted buzzards almost every time I fly in Texas. But one good thing is they don't give a hoot about your drone, till it's DEAD! LOL. Hawks and eagles a whole different ballgame!:eek:

Yeah - I got too close to a hawk's nest near our house and it started attacking the drone! I landed it quickly and she flew away. It was kind of cool to see the attack on film but my husband was horrified.

This past weekend...Was out flying in my neighborhood and a red tailed hawk took an interest in my H.... I started to follow/play with him then realized I better land. We actually were pretty close and he was fairly low---- Then I have Turkey Vultures that seem curious but eventually disinterested --- Fun times!!! I wasn't recording at the time but took interest in the Hawk's actions.

I've got an Osprey or two that have started paying more attention than I prefer lately.

I'm not sure where my husband saved that video. I'll try to find it and upload it to Vimeo to post here. It was terrifying at the time but cool to see the video afterwards. Did I mention it was our very first time with the drone?

I'm not sure where my husband saved that video. I'll try to find it and upload it to Vimeo to post here. It was terrifying at the time but cool to see the video afterwards. Did I mention it was our very first time with the drone?
This is how not to crash your drone!

I guess it would be a little different with the H , the bird drops to the ground and H is still flying .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval