Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec UK

Reaction score
Just an update to my call to Yuneec UK this morning regarding my typhoon going for a flight on its own accord and then crashing.
I spoke to a gentleman called Paul who was very concerned regarding the incident I had, Yuneec are getting my typhoon picked up tomorrow and will have it repaired and sent back to me ASAP. Paul couldn't have been more helpful, all he asked is that I mail him an account of the circumstances which resulted in my typhoon crashing. Keep up the good work Yuneec, it's very reassuring to see your after sales service is fantastic and I will be happy to stay a Yuneec customer. Ricky

Just an update to my call to Yuneec UK this morning regarding my typhoon going for a flight on its own accord and then crashing.
I spoke to a gentleman called Paul who was very concerned regarding the incident I had, Yuneec are getting my typhoon picked up tomorrow and will have it repaired and sent back to me ASAP. Paul couldn't have been more helpful, all he asked is that I mail him an account of the circumstances which resulted in my typhoon crashing. Keep up the good work Yuneec, it's very reassuring to see your after sales service is fantastic and I will be happy to stay a Yuneec customer. Ricky
So far sounds OK. Yuneec in Germany??????????????

What were the circumstances that lead up to the fly away? Where we're you flying? Just for info so we can avoid the same.

Was flying beside a bridge at the side of the city, had been flying for about 20 mins with no problems. Drone was about 60 feet away from me with no obstacles in the way when it decided to go on its own accord. Was 5 minutes flight with a new battery. I was lucky because drone was over water, it crash landed into a bush, not too much damage I had 16 satellites registered on screen at the time, weather was sunny and clear skies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval