Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Website Down Again?

Miss H It is overcast to light sun, may pop out to try new firmware ! If my good friend BRIAN will let me LOL ! I will gladly let you know how it works! :)
hope all goes well with the new update and i will keep a look out for your info. I am hoping to get out next week to try the camera again . I have not done the new update yet be i have just done a post on the last update about the camera. Important FIRMWARE version B23 - List Known Issues Here to see if any as had the same.
Miss H

Reactions: DroneClone
hope all goes well with the new update and i will keep a look out for your info. I am hoping to get out next week to try the camera again . I have not done the new update yet be i have just done a post on the last update about the camera. Important FIRMWARE version B23 - List Known Issues Here to see if any as had the same.
Miss H
The new firmware is supposed to have a camera fix, of what magnitude or type , they do not mention. If you are not satisfied on your next flight, it can't hurt to try it! I hope all fairs well for you Miss H !;)

Reactions: Abby Harts
The new firmware is supposed to have a camera fix, of what magnitude or type , they do not mention. If you are not satisfied on your next flight, it can't hurt to try it! I hope all fairs well for you Miss H !;)
Thank you I am hoping it's just a one off as I will be going out next week to do some filming and hope it's ok as i will not be able to film it again till some time next year. So I will be really disappointed if it's the same. so I hope this last update works as this will be the 3rd update I have done the the last 4 weeks.
Have a good day and hope all is good with it.
Miss H

Thank you I am hoping it's just a one off as I will be going out next week to do some filming and hope it's ok as i will not be able to film it again till some time next year. So I will be really disappointed if it's the same. so I hope this last update works as this will be the 3rd update I have done the the last 4 weeks.
Have a good day and hope all is good with it.
Miss H
One last note, Have you ever slipped the camera/gimbal off the H and re-installed to make sure all the pins look okay and none are depressed(flattened out)? Once I did that, I have never again seen this issue! Just a last minute fix, if all else fails ! I hope your trip fairs well and your camera works 100% ! If so, please send us some pic/vids ! been a long time since I have been to UK, and would love to see them!

One last note, Have you ever slipped the camera/gimbal off the H and re-installed to make sure all the pins look okay and none are depressed(flattened out)? Once I did that, I have never again seen this issue! Just a last minute fix, if all else fails ! I hope your trip fairs well and your camera works 100% ! If so, please send us some pic/vids ! been a long time since I have been to UK, and would love to see them!
Thank you Clone I with have a look at that know and try and get out Monday to try it if the weather is good. Here is a link to the last video I did be for the last update filming into the sun and it was fine
this time I was not filming into the sun so much but the sun was a bit higher so I will edit it and post it so you can see it.
Thanks Clone
Miss H

Thank you Clone I with have a look at that know and try and get out Monday to try it if the weather is good. Here is a link to the last video I did be for the last update filming into the sun and it was fine
this time I was not filming into the sun so much but the sun was a bit higher so I will edit it and post it so you can see it.
Thanks Clone
Miss H
There is nothing wrong with your camera Miss Abby! It was just the sun in spots, and if you use "Manual Mode" with iso/shutter speed adjustments and even a low grade ND 4/8 filter, you will be spot on perfect! Beautiful place to fly! And beautiful song! Thanks for sharing !

Is Abby your wife? :p
No, I am single, but if I could shave off 10 years or so, you never know glider! All things are possible my friend !
I do have to say this, she is a PLEASURE to chat with on this forum, and very polite and kind !, Unlike some I have encountered ! ( Not directed at you personally glider!):rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with your camera Miss Abby! I was just the sun in spots, and if you use "Manual Mode" with iso/shutter speed adjustments and even a low grade ND 4/8 filter, you will be spot on perfect! Beautiful place to fly! And beautiful song! Thanks for sharing !
Thank you Clone This was a video i did before the update and I will post the one since the update for you to look at and you will see it looks terrible. Just give me a few days to post it. Thank you this is where I go to just do some test flights and practice as it's a nice spot and nice and quiet. Thanks again Clone
Miss H

Thank you Clone This was a video i did before the update and I will post the one since the update for you to look at and you will see it looks terrible. Just give me a few days to post it. Thank you this is where I go to just do some test flights and practice as it's a nice spot and nice and quiet. Thanks again Clone
Miss H
My pleasure my wife! LOL ! I'll have to take more time off from work to fly home and see the children ! :)

My pleasure my wife! LOL ! I'll have to take more time off from work to fly home and see the children ! :)
LOL yes you need to we have not seen you in years and the kids are getting on since the last time you was at home lol
Right just going to take the camera off and here a look at the pins and try and edit the video so i can post it.
Have a good day and i will speak with you later to night if I can x
Miss Clone H

LOL yes you need to we have not seen you in years and the kids are getting on since the last time you was at home lol
Right just going to take the camera off and here a look at the pins and try and edit the video so i can post it.
Have a good day and i will speak with you later to night if I can x
Miss Clone H
;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz