Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zoom camera

Thomas 111, There was a zoom for the h920 I believe it was called the V18. It was 18x. But there is no zoom camera for the H that I am aware of. I can only hope they have one coming soon.

I hope so seen that 1 that DJI have released for their industrial use and if we can get 1 like that added to our yuneec drones it would be amazing bet it would be pricy tho

Just depends on how much money you are willing to spend. DJI's note about using zoom with the Inspire says "Note: Video shot at 7x zoom could be shaky. This is the result of the extended focal length, which magnifies the image, reducing the performance of stabilization systems." You have to be prepared to go to a much larger airframe for zoom to work well.

@Steve Carr

I have the 7x zoom on a Inspire 1. I bought the Inspire 1 used. Turns out that I can't get stable hovering with this bird no matter what I do. The zoom works good for what I wanted. I wanted to do inspection work with it so I was more interested in stills than video. Video is less than remarkable as I can't hover. They have two zoom cameras, the z30 which is 32x and the z3 which is the 7x. The z3 would be fine for inspection, If I could get something from Yuneec that would equal that I would be the happiest little flyer on the forums.

Reactions: Steve Carr
@Steve Carr
I have the 7x zoom on a Inspire 1. I bought the Inspire 1 used. Turns out that I can't get stable hovering with this bird no matter what I do. The zoom works good for what I wanted. I wanted to do inspection work with it so I was more interested in stills than video. Video is less than remarkable as I can't hover. They have two zoom cameras, the z30 which is 32x and the z3 which is the 7x. The z3 would be fine for inspection, If I could get something from Yuneec that would equal that I would be the happiest little flyer on the forums.
Right. I see many posts with unreasonable expectations from a zoom camera. Those who want a quality camera for under $1000 will have a long wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy