Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware

Yes, they have. Your text size (Android settings) is too large and the OK button has been pushed off the bottom of the dialog. Reset to normal (go to Pad mode, Android settings...) and you'll be able to dismiss it.
Sorry, but I'm lost. In Pad mode, there is nothing labeled Android Settings. Under Settings and Display, there is nothing about text size, just Brightness, Wallpaper, Sleep, Daydream, Cast Screen. Under Google Settings, I don't see anything about Display text size. Help.

Your plugged into the right port on the H right? there are 3 micro usb ports on it... if you have realsense anyhow. You need to be plugged into the one that is on the H body itself. Not the one on the realsense or the one on the cgo3. You installed the drivers that go to the GUI software correct?

Check on youtube for some of the tutorials on how to get connected to the H with the GUI.

Yes im on the body, no i dont have realsense. its connecting because i see all the h parameters on the screen but its the connection of the firmware update that doesnt occur.

Yes im on the body, no i dont have realsense. its connecting because i see all the h parameters on the screen but its the connection of the firmware update that doesnt occur.
what does it tell you in the drop down for ports when it asks you to select a file to update from?

Sorry, but I'm lost. In Pad mode, there is nothing labeled Android Settings. Under Settings and Display, there is nothing about text size, just Brightness, Wallpaper, Sleep, Daydream, Cast Screen. Under Google Settings, I don't see anything about Display text size. Help.

c03883465.jpg

Did you select tools in the GUI? There is then firmware update space where you place the .bin hack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Ralphy
Did you select tools in the GUI? There is then firmware update space where you place the .bin hack

The bin is no hack and the bin is not that one you have to flash !

The bin is no hack and the bin is not that one you have to flash !
what he said. Don't use the bin file. I told you use the .yuneec file.

yes yes i understand im no longer trying the bin hack ive been trying the TyphoonH_FC_V1.29_21_10_2016.yuneec via tools

Capture.JPG

I'm asking myself, why I have posted Yuneec video tutorial for downgrading, when you still do the wrong way :rolleyes:

I saw the video thanks i tried that strategy it didnt work. I cant get anything done file related via the GUI

By the way I did reflash the basic firmware shown in the Yuneec video and simply reflashed the complete v3.0. Problem solved, Typhoon flying great ... until eagles meeting.
May I suggest a Christmas gift?
Seems to someone could be useful a world map. They could finally discover that USA is not the only country in the world and its laws don't apply everywhere ...
Ric

Reactions: netjam and wedbster
I saw the video thanks i tried that strategy it didnt work. I cant get anything done file related via the GUI

Sorry, but this is not believable, you did it step by step like shown in the video. You do not have to plug in the USB first !
You do not have to select any COM-Port, this works complete automatically when you do it the right way, and, you do not
have inserted the batterie.

There was no instruction to modifiy a bin file by yourself .... :confused:

It may have been the bin file editing that is causing the problem. You flashed everything back to the normal latest update correct and tested to make sure everything was functioning correct?

It may have been the bin file editing that is causing the problem. You flashed everything back to the normal latest update correct and tested to make sure everything was functioning correct?

No, you can not modify a bin by using 7zip and only replace a file. This do not work for an up or downgrade.

I know it doesnt but that is what he did.... and he then used it to flash the whole st16 and H.... or at least that is my understanding. It was after he dad that he started having all kinds of problems it would seem.

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat