Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

realsense

hi
realsense is it the same pure ty as for the ty+
thanks a lot
Does it perform the same function I would say yes, are they compatible no, Yuneec says they are different systems. So there not interchangeable.

Reactions: DCH
No one has actually tried this to see if it would work. I think @Mrgs1 is right. They look identical in every way, but the versions display/present themselves completely different on the controller.

Are you looking to buy a Real Sense for a TH Plus? If so I have one I have been considering selling. PM me for info.

ok thanks a lot
I would research a little more on here, others claim it's a different version, it might look the same. I find it hard to believe, since there's a major difference in the Plus being a Pixhawk system.

I would research a little more on here, others claim it's a different version, it might look the same. I find it hard to believe, since there's a major difference in the Plus being a Pixhawk system.

Well, I´ve done it with no issues, believe it or not

Well, I´ve done it with no issues, believe it or not
When I spoke to Yuneec UK, they said it .was different, there were enhancements etc.also the RealSense firmware versions are displayed in a different format, with different values on the two controllers for each aircraft. These modules are specifically set up to get their firmware through very different cameras. But OK that's fine, to be honest I've never used it I find it a gimmick.

I bought a Realsense module for my H. There was a man who was interested in my H, so I sold it.
Then I bought the H+ and fitted the module on it.
Before I started with the installation I contacted Yuneec Germany and this was their answer .... in German

`vielen Dank für Ihre Email.

Wenn der H+ auf dem neusten Stand der Updates ist und genug Satelliten ( Geht nur draußen ) hat, so kann der RS Modul genutzt werden siehe ebenfalls B.A. Im Menü auf dem Hauptdisplay ( kleines Zahnrad oben rechts ) kann dann auch zusätzlich der Smart Mode Aktiviert werden.

Korrekt, die Actioncam ist leider komplett ausgelaufen und somit auch der Support der Ersatzteile, daher bitte beim Händler retournieren`.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Ihr / Your Yuneec Servcie Team

YUNEEC Europe GmbH

Nikolaus-Otto-Straße 4

24568 Kaltenkirchen | Germany

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer