Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2 seconds into flight, log Time line slips 1 hr backward

Reaction score
Sad day yesterday, First crash. Got five motor warning and could not bring baby home. Flying over lake, kept waiting for the splash. Telemetry would come and go, voltage never showed below 15.2 volts. Watched Alt slowly slip from 27 feet to 6.4 feet by slowly I mean over a period much longer than normal flight times. Dist showed about 632 ft. After what seemed like an eternity I decided to drive to the other side of the lake to maybe hear the H. Didn't hear it, but was nearer by 300 feet.Altitude decreasing as telemetry comes and goes. Walked up shoreline about 150 feet and noticed that Telemetry Distance was increasing. Backtracked and distance was decreasing. Telemetry still intermittent. Distance showing 50 feet, looked up and there was baby sitting in the grass camera right next to it. Had heard the familiar beeping, that's what caused me to look up and see it. All this time, the green arrow, when I could see it was showing the craft out over the water.
The "five motor warning screen" would not give me any screen time and no control over the craft. Downloaded Telemetry logs and noticed that 2 seconds into the flight the date/time slipped backward 1 hour. Minutes seconds were OK. it looks like the five motor warning came on at about 7:11 into the flight.

Here is the link to the Telemetry file if anyone wants to take a look and offer an opinion
http://tinyurl.com/jc5hmdj

Reactions: Brian Mackey
The hour shift is usually when it gets GPS lock and sets the time from that - it's nothing to worry about though frustrating that the time keeps getting reset.

Sorry about your crash. Hope you can get back in the air soon.

The hour shift is usually when it gets GPS lock and sets the time from that - it's nothing to worry about though frustrating that the time keeps getting reset.

Sorry about your crash. Hope you can get back in the air soon.
TUNA, where can I find a log analysis tool showing the controls during flight and anything about my five motor warning.
BTW, I have corrected the time in the log file and run the flight thru your great app, but I need more info. The log showed the craft just where I found it.

Last edited:
Yuneec's FlightLog app shows control position, but is broken in the latest firmware update. I have plans for more information in my App, but it will be a couple of weeks before the next release I'm afraid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval