Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3 Cheers for Yuneec

Reaction score
Not new to drones, been flying about 2 years with DJI. Took the leap like many of us to Yuneec and order the H on April 27, it arrived on June 3. Looked at many videos, read the forums and anything I could about the H before I flew it. I must say, there is an abundance of negative reporting about the H. Needless to say I was a little nervous about the maiden flight. I'm ready to fly on June 9 but it is a no go. About 4-5 annoying problems, I'm wondering if the negative reports are not exaggerated. Call Yuneec support today, Monday and within 1 hour problems solved. A very pleasant professional experience with support. Flew the H in my back yard and WOW!!!! This is a great bird. Incredible response, stable, quiet and so much more. Took some video and still photos, another WOW. This going to be fun!

Not new to drones, been flying about 2 years with DJI. Took the leap like many of us to Yuneec and order the H on April 27, it arrived on June 3. Looked at many videos, read the forums and anything I could about the H before I flew it. I must say, there is an abundance of negative reporting about the H. Needless to say I was a little nervous about the maiden flight. I'm ready to fly on June 9 but it is a no go. About 4-5 annoying problems, I'm wondering if the negative reports are not exaggerated. Call Yuneec support today, Monday and within 1 hour problems solved. A very pleasant professional experience with support. Flew the H in my back yard and WOW!!!! This is a great bird. Incredible response, stable, quiet and so much more. Took some video and still photos, another WOW. This going to be fun!
Well i'm still waiting for mine to be delivered, but i've done as lot of reading too. So i will be prepared also ;-) But I encountered so much problem notifications (also on Youtube) that i'm beginning to wonder if the product is ready for sale. Now i've also heard that Yuneec/Intell have problems with the realsense, So I'm beginning to think about cancelling the order. I'm not gonna spend about €2000,-- to get a lot a technical problems and damage due to that. It really worries me :eek:

I'm waiting for Christmas before I get my craft , I'm wanting to get a yuneec H , because I like to support the little guy and think dji is the apple of the drone world.

I think the H is good and I enjoy the learning and flying of mine. I think the OA and Realsense features are nice to have but not a deal maker. I have not bothered much with the standard OA although I can see a few occassional uses for it. The fact is the H is a nice machine and a delight to fly. I should also say that I had a few teething problems all down to my misunderstading of the operating manual but these were sorted effortlessly by Yuneec UK. Try getting that sort of support from other manufacturers - good luck.

Reactions: David Wilson
I would say if you can afford a DJI why not have both. I bought a P3p clone an XStar. Gives me more to fly. Can't afford a phantom .

Reactions: DroneClone
So what was the OP's issue?

I don't hate on any brand. I buy the drone/quad that either best fits my needs or I just want. I own a DJI P3A and love it. Its small and compact. It fits in my 58L Hard case on my motorcycle and can take it anywhere I go on my bike. The UI is definitely better than Yuneecs. DJI uses "voice" as well as flashing light to tell you whats going on. Unlike Yuneec where you get a beep or shake and have to take your eyes off your bird and try to figure out what the "H" or even Q500 are telling you. The Phantom also has greater range than either of Yuneec birds...

They all have their pros and cons...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval