Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

350QX throttle issue

This is also version 2. I added only the capacitor 100mF below (for more security againd voltage drop downs) and a plug for LED lights. All versions hve the same power switch, Q500 and Typhoon H too but with more MosFTEs in paralell.

br HE

Thank you so much for your replies i will check this out and give feedback of what I find.

I've tried the bridge but it still works on,off from the switch and not direct power from the battery.

Hi, h-elsner I have been busy with work thus the reason I'm only replying now what I have do so far is I've bought another 350qx 2 updated to version 3. So all 4 esc's is bad I took the good ones and put it in the damaged QX done the esc assignment and it initializes but still get the low voltage light and a about one second apart beep from the control board with emergency mode white light flashing GUI is showing all sensors is working.

Do you by any chance have a schematic diagram of this control board a friend of mine and I want to look into maybe replacing damage parts on the esc's and board instead of going the expensive way and replacing the whole thing.

Do you by any chance have a schematic diagram of this control board a friend of mine and I want to look into maybe replacing damage parts on the esc's and board instead of going the expensive way and replacing the whole thing.
Sorry, I did never found schematics from Yuneec drones (Blade 350QX is one predecessor of those, firmware was mads by Yuneec). I think that is and will be their secret. I can only guess that the voltage sensor is one of the analog inputs from the STM32 chip connected to a simple voltage divider (two resistors). The STM32 has an internal analog-digital converter (12bit). Most of the GPIO ports can be used as analog in/out pin. This is set by firmware how the pins are set-up. hard to say how the supplier has made that.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox