Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

360 camera view attached to H520

Looks like it was save extra wide, so can't really see 360! :oops:
It also keeps flickering, what was that about Peggy? Come on you can do better than that, your a professional!;)

Looks like it was save extra wide, so can't really see 360! :oops:
It also keeps flickering, what was that about Peggy? Come on you can do better than that, your a professional!;)

You have to watch it on you tube app not via website of YouTube.

You turned off the sound, I don't like you anymore :p With how interesting it is to hear the engines as they react, learn how it sounds and detect if they suffer any problem .

Out of curiosity, what camera is it?

Reactions: BigAl07
You turned off the sound, I don't like you anymore :p With how interesting it is to hear the engines as they react, learn how it sounds and detect if they suffer any problem .

Out of curiosity, what camera is it?

It’s a Samsung gear 360 Arruntus

Reactions: arruntus
Best viewed on a mobile, tablet or PC.
First thing I did was look up at the E90 to see how it handles in flight. Quite simply an experiment for fun and not cinematography purposes. Make sure you open the video in the youtube app if on a phone or tablet.

Definitely an In App must!!

Well done sir. Do you have any pics of how you have it attached? We did a 360 on an Inspire last year but it was mounted up tight to the airframe so of course the airframe blocked a lot of view at horizon or above. I'd love to see more about how you mounted it if possible.

Thanks for sharing :)

Well done sir. Do you have any pics of how you have it attached? We did a 360 on an Inspire last year but it was mounted up tight to the airframe so of course the airframe blocked a lot of view at horizon or above. I'd love to see more about how you mounted it if possible.

I haven’t got any photos but I will replicate it for you and take a photo in the next couple of days.

As Promised @BigAl07 a photo of the 520 with the 360 camera attached
IMG_0032.JPG

Wow that's some creative attachments there. Thank you sir.

Very cool mounting.

The video says "Unavailable".

The issue of the resolution of 360 videos is a complicated issue, because to see a video with 1080p quality we must record it, I seem to remember and I have been looking and now I have not found, 4 times more resolution for the 360 viewer to give at least that quality of 1080p. So we should record at 7680x4320 pixels (that someone correct me if I'm wrong but I have that idea).

Most of the current 360 cameras, I'm not talking about unorthodox prices or camera rings, it's 4K or 5.7K and it's still a little short to get that. It is necessary to record always to the maximum of resolution that allows the camera and then in prosproduction, adjust.

For example, I work in fixed image at a minimum horizontal of 20.000 pixels, and once retouched the photos I lower them to 8000 x 4000 to upload them to Facebook which is close to the maximum it admits.

Here is my 1st attempt at a 360 video from the 520. I think I needed to up the resolution..

Here is the over-simplified mounting..
View attachment 14602

Your video is playing as an injected vision not as a 360. You’ll need to upload it to YouTube plus hanging it updated down when turning it 180 degree in post loses all the injection settings and won’t display 360 vision.

Your video is playing as an injected vision not as a 360. You’ll need to upload it to YouTube plus hanging it updated down when turning it 180 degree in post loses all the injection settings and won’t display 360 vision.
No, it's playing as a 360. In the link above, as the video plays you can move it around to change the view. The camera can be mounted vertically with either side up or even sideways.

No, it's playing as a 360. In the link above, as the video plays you can move it around to change the view. The camera can be mounted vertically with either side up or even sideways.
My apologies, when i looked earlier on the cell phone it didnt link to youtube and wasnt 360, but now on the home pc it is 360

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis