Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

7.7 Billion

Tuesday afternoons are great. I get to spend time with Aria, my Granddaughter. Of course, I could say the same about the rest of the week as well. She certainly knows how to wrap her "Gampy" completely around her little finger. I raised 3 boys, so, a little girl is a fun change. And yes, my Mother-in-law says she orders me around. Guilty!:cool:

Mine is 21 months old. She loves her people. I am blessed with my son and his wife and daughter living in the next condominium to us. I get to babysit her at least 5 days a week. I love her and she makes retirement (not my choice, I was in an accident) much easier.

The current world population is 7.7 BILLION people. As I write this, there are only 7 (including myself) on the Forum. I hate Tuesday afternoon.
Your afternoons are the middle of the night for me. I was horizontal in bed when you wrote the above.

I don't have any grandchildren and never will. My daughter in law had cancer of the womb some years ago and had to have it all removed. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Murray Martz
Your afternoons are the middle of the night for me. I was horizontal in bed when you wrote the above.

I don't have any grandchildren and never will. My daughter in law had cancer of the womb some years ago and had to have it all removed. :(
There is always adoption. There are many children in need of a loving home. A friend of mine also cannot have children and is looking into this.

Reactions: FlushVision
I thought some years ago about a new business venture. Rent a kid. If you were able to rent a child for a weekend it would quickly change many naive youngsters and some old timers minds on having children as well as give confirmation for others.
I was very disheartened when my wife informed me this idea was illegal.
Should be some kind of government program to help.[emoji23]

I thought some years ago about a new business venture. Rent a kid. If you were able to rent a child for a weekend it would quickly change many naive youngsters and some old timers minds on having children as well as give confirmation for others.

Wrong business model or description is all.

“Pay to babysit” is what you should have called it.

Or, “non-profit child care services; we pay you!”

[emoji14]

I could have used that information a few years ago. I alway heard the phrase a day late and a dollar short when I was a little knuckle dragger. Things have changed a bit, more twords years late and the dollar has turned in to a Benjamin.

Wrong business model or description is all.

“Pay to babysit” is what you should have called it.

Or, “non-profit child care services; we pay you!”

[emoji14]

There is also the equally effective "Go on vacation by yourself... to Disney World... and watch everyone else's kids lose their s**t." ?

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
I think Disneyland has priced out the kids. What appears to be children is really animiatronics.[emoji23]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital