Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A new device for precise flying

I am glad you guys overseas are finally getting them, I just wish there was a quicker option that doesn't cost as much or more than the SD itself. Typical shipping to most of Europe is listed as six to ten business days and I guess in some places it will be near the bottom of that estimate and others will be at or over the top.

Well, if you get a lot of requests from Europe you could ship a bunch to me and I will gladly be a shipping hub :) That should save on shipping costs and also time of delivery.

I am glad you guys overseas are finally getting them, I just wish there was a quicker option that doesn't cost as much or more than the SD itself. Typical shipping to most of Europe is listed as six to ten business days and I guess in some places it will be near the bottom of that estimate and others will be at or over the top.
was very happy with the time it took that's quite fast sometimes you can wait that long for delivery from the UK and now the English weather is the problem when can i fly and test this out :)

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manalitourpackage