Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A problem with the IMU of the Mantis Q

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, I am writing this letter because I had a problem with my Mantis Q drone. It all started when I bought it two days ago, I was flying it and thanks to a gust of wind it hit a palm tree and fell to the ground with a height of 2 meters. After that he turned it off and started it again and told me that I needed to calibrate the IMU but, looking in the options of the drone app, there was not an option to calibrate this IMU. So my question is if someone knows how to calibrate this or if I have to send it to fix.

I had the same problem. I sent my mantis q for repair on 12/09/18. They just shipped it from the repair facility. I had the yes plan with the crash forgiveness. I made a claim thinking that it was my fault because I crashed it. Once they took a look at it they came to the conclusion that it wasn’t my fault and it was a defect. Warranty covered it

Good afternoon everyone, I am writing this letter because I had a problem with my Mantis Q drone. It all started when I bought it two days ago, I was flying it and thanks to a gust of wind it hit a palm tree and fell to the ground with a height of 2 meters. After that he turned it off and started it again and told me that I needed to calibrate the IMU but, looking in the options of the drone app, there was not an option to calibrate this IMU. So my question is if someone knows how to calibrate this or if I have to send it to fix.

Try placing the Mantis on a flat level surface then power it up. If you still get the calibrate IMU message, try doing the compass calibration. If you still get the calibrate IMU message after that, contact Yuneec Customer Support and file a claim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice