Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advanced V Pro?

Reaction score
Hi

I've been waiting for the H Pro now for what seems like ages and the delivery period simply keeps extending. I'm at the point of cancelling and considering the advanced as they are available. I understand that the Pro is to have improved antenna and an upgraded camera - does anyone know if the Advanced also has these? If it does then I'm not too bothered about the realsense, but would appreciate comments from those who have more experience of these already.

Thanks. Charles

The pro does have improved antenna on the craft and also the st16 controller has the telemetry antenna on the outside as Apposed to being on the inside of the controller on the advanced.
The camera is exactly the same as far as I know with the only difference being that it will be shipped with updated firmware or so I've read,but this firmware will be available for the advanced aswell via an update.
If you are not bothered about the realsense I see no point really in waiting for the pro unless you want the backpack and the extra battery, but this is just my opinion

Hi

I've been waiting for the H Pro now for what seems like ages and the delivery period simply keeps extending. I'm at the point of cancelling and considering the advanced as they are available. I understand that the Pro is to have improved antenna and an upgraded camera - does anyone know if the Advanced also has these? If it does then I'm not too bothered about the realsense, but would appreciate comments from those who have more experience of these already.

Thanks. Charles
The wait could be awhile more, so says Yuneec-USA. The features are no real difference, and you can always plug n play the RS when it is available next month( I am told) It's all about how fast you want to get up into the Wild Blue Yonder!:rolleyes:

Reactions: CharlesT
The pro does have improved antenna on the craft and also the st16 controller has the telemetry antenna on the outside as Apposed to being on the inside of the controller on the advanced.
The camera is exactly the same as far as I know with the only difference being that it will be shipped with updated firmware or so I've read,but this firmware will be available for the advanced aswell via an update.
If you are not bothered about the realsense I see no point really in waiting for the pro unless you want the backpack and the extra battery, but this is just my opinion
Seems to make sense. If the new firmware is available then I guess it can be uploaded anyway?

Seems to make sense. If the new firmware is available then I guess it can be uploaded anyway?

The said firmware that will ship already installed on the pro is not yet available for download but it's coming as and when it's ready and is said to cure most of the problems people are having with the camera,don't take this for gospel tho it's inly what I've read.

Reactions: CharlesT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis