Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advise on aftermarket Chargers

API

Reaction score
Im considering purchasing a new battery charger for my Q500. I came across this one on Amazon Does anyone own this and what do you folks think about it. Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks
Morpilot for Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Battery Charger

Im considering purchasing a new battery charger for my Q500. I came across this one on Amazon Does anyone own this and what do you folks think about it. Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks
Morpilot for Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Battery Charger
I am not familiar with this brand. You could also check out Venom and Hitec chargers. The Hitec I have will discharge a lot quicker than the Venom. I can also charge 2 batteries at a time with either one

Go for something else.
You might find other batteries you want to charge but can't if your charger is limited to only Yuneec.
The Venom Pro Duo is a good mid ranged priced alternative.
Jmo thanks and good luck,
Jafo

Thank you for the advise. I noticed on amazon the Venom Pro Duo hs lots of cables and what appears like circuit boards. Is it easy to set up and what are all the cables and boards for? Can you folks suggest batteries other then the Yuneec batteries? Im only getting about 10 minutes on a fully charged battery. When I check the status of the battery in the flight settings it states 18 minutes. I can't seem to understand whats going on.

Thank you for the advise. I noticed on amazon the Venom Pro Duo hs lots of cables and what appears like circuit boards. Is it easy to set up and what are all the cables and boards for? Can you folks suggest batteries other then the Yuneec batteries? Im only getting about 10 minutes on a fully charged battery. When I check the status of the battery in the flight settings it states 18 minutes. I can't seem to understand whats going on.
The 'circuit' boards are actually balancing boards...the Venom is easy to set up as is the Hitec...I have had good luck with GIFI batteries, the 7500mAh

SkyRC S60 - cheap and good charger with lots of options. Im really satisfied charging my q500 lipo and AirSoft nimhs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20