Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

alternate camera use?

Reaction score
has any one figured out what frequency the typnoon h or even q500 cameras transmit out on so the use of another camera could be used and show up on the transmitters with out the use of additional software or other devices I like my cg0 cameras but they are a bit bulky and delicate when you are playing . I don't need the 4k res, at all times so camera isn't that big of a issue just as long as I can make out the images .just don't want to carry around extra equipment and not looking to weigh down the drones . and it seems the gropro gimbal unit is no longer out there at a legit in the USA and it dosent need to be a gimbal at all it can be a static mount stable and straight.
thanks

The camera transmits on the standard 5.8ghz frequency allocated by the FCC for video transmissions.
Your problem is that it's a WIFI connection.
Other than the Cgo apps, I'm not aware of any other software for connecting another camera.
Go pro might be workable.
Others may have more input.
Good luck and happy flying,
Jafo

This is a 'work around'... You can buy the cheap "faux-pro" actioncams for approx $40 with wifi... And straps to mount.. Then use your phone as the viewscreen... Its not perfect, but it will work...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss