Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Altitude max problem

Just wanted to let you guys know we now have a v1.07 (previous v1.05) with altitude restriction removed for customers 8000' above sea level. Please feel free to email me for firmware.
Please also send me the firmware, I have cabin above 9000 ft and want to film some videos, Thank you

Please also send me the firmware, I have cabin above 9000 ft and want to film some videos, Thank you
You will probably need to contact member "Yuneec_Usa" and send him a message requesting the software.
I doubt he will contact you first.
Click on his name to send him a message.
Good luck,
Jafo

saludos por favor tengo q500 y estoy a 8500 msl aprox no puedo volar alguien me podria ayudar con el firmware por favor al [email protected] mil gracias

Translated:

greetings please I have q500 and I am at 8500 msl approx I can not fly someone could help me with the firmware please to [email protected] thousand thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Yuneec the only source to get this firmware ?

I do not get response from Yuneec... yet.

Vivo en cochabamba Bolivia estoy a 2500 msnm recien me llego mi q500 4k, leyendo el catálogo me entere de la limitacion de altitud, no lo prendi aun pero ya me da temor que vuele y se caiga, ya viene con el firmware 1.07, necesito otro firmware que me habilite el vuelo limitado de fabrica?
Hola estimado, yo compre el dron este año y no puedo volarlo, si me puedes ayudar, este es mi número +591 75836294 soy de la ciudad de la paz Bolivia

Alguien me puede ayudar a conseguir el (firmware 1.07 sin restricción de altura), no puedo volar el dron a mas de 3000 msnm tengo el q500 si alguien me puede ayudar por whatsapp este es mi numero +591 75836294… les agradezco cualquier información

Adjunto el software para el GUI, si me pasas tu email puedo enviarte el software para eliminar max altitud.

I am attaching the software for the GUI, if you send me your email I can send you the software to eliminate max altitude.

Attachments

• Q500 copy.zip
    712 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval