Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

Good news now! B&H shipped my T H and will be at my door Wednesday!!!!

I ordered from Amazon from BuiltDrones also I talked to them today & they said they had my order & had to get shipped from warehouse...Im confused why are they selling them if they dont have them in there hands.....? In status it still says being prepared but on time for the 17th-20th delivery. And im in Illionois but ive seen nobody has tracking yet I hope this aint some ******** going on here....Keeping fingers crossed.

Yeah that's what I was told also. Their ebay listing was ended after 3 were sold so hopefully they are keeping track. I'm only a couple hours from them so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: tooshady
Yeah that's what I was told also. Their ebay listing was ended after 3 were sold so hopefully they are keeping track. I'm only a couple hours from them so we'll see what happens.
Hmm I thought the ebay listing had 50 isnt that what it said something like that...? I thought I read that last nite...

Originally it said more than 10. After 3 were sold the listing was ended. They also had a listing on their FB page.
Yea I really hope so because that would be Bougus if there fronting on it..... saying they got them & they dont.

Well, if it's BS I'll be taking a couple hrs drive for some "Face to Face" customer service ;)
Yea Man thats messed up if it is.... I wish I was closer...LOL!! Amazon like Ebay usually dont let **** like that happen it will screw up the vendors Feedback.

I'm in the same boat guys with the Amazon thing. If I don't have a copter by next week, I'll have to buy another GP (fried the H4 and tx) and get something put together for our trip. Either that or rent a P4 from BB. :)

Amazon will definitely get some feedback if this Built Drones place is a sham.
ALTqoEY.png

Reactions: tooshady
Just got an email reply from Built Drones,

"Good morning Anthony, they do come with the free Wizards.. As of right now we are waiting for our warehouse to unload and ship out units.. We are hoping to see a tracking number for you a little later today.."

Keep u posted...

Well looks like we were scammed and they were selling units they did not have yet.
They might as well said 'two more weeks' lol
We will see, this is what Built Drones just told me.

Good morning Jimmy, we were shorted the amount of units we were supposed to get.. We are hoping to see more units today, once they are shipped you will get a tracking number..
Chad

Last edited:
Here in Florida i have some very nice property for sale....Great building lots.. above water for at least 3-4 months a year..don't believe the nasty rumors that say it's "Swampland" its just a vicious rumor!..

By the way the next property for sale down here is in....wait for it......."2 weeks"...

Isn't it nice to buy from companies that lie like a rug!!!

Yeah I don't think I'll be holding my breath waiting on this tracking #. Doubt we'll get any sympathy from the people who have been waiting for a couple months though! Least they were not fed this "IN Stock" BS.

Oh well, only 2 more weeks :rolleyes::mad:

I got an email today from Amazon that said they anticipate shipping my March pre-order in a couple of weeks! Now Amazon is playing the next week game. I know several are feeling burnt by Built Drones through Amazon. I'm shocked that my purchase is sold and shipped through Amazon. I have a very hard time believing I ordered in March and that a giant company like Amazon didn't receive enough units to fill existing pre-orders from that early in the pre-sale process.

If no tracking # by Friday, I am filling a formal complaint with Amazon. My wife gives them a lot of business, so used her account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis