Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

Reaction score
I've had my pre-order with Canada Drone Shop out of Calgary since the beginning of April. He told me he hasn't been able to talk with anyone from Yuneec about when he's getting shipment. I'm a little worried.

I've had my pre-order with Canada Drone Shop out of Calgary since the beginning of April. He told me he hasn't been able to talk with anyone from Yuneec about when he's getting shipment. I'm a little worried.
I ordered mine from B&H in New York last March. Was shipped today and is making it's way to me here in Ottawa.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
I ordered March 15th from Carolina Dronz and still waiting in the US. The first shipment to dealers was only about 10% of their preorders. Second shipments are supposed to be on the trucks right now, but have no idea what percent this will be. Probably the same.

Reactions: gezzo
Dez, they are on the way I am sure! It's good you supported your local dealer, even though the wait sucks!, I ordered mine from a NY dealer on 3/15 and they just received them today, and shipped it out as soon as they came off the trucks, looking Friday ?

Reactions: DaveIn NH
Dez, they are on the way I am sure! It's good you supported your local dealer, even though the wait sucks!, I ordered mine from a NY dealer on 3/15 and they just received them today, and shipped it out as soon as they came off the trucks, looking Friday ?
ya I wanted to stay within Canada but the wait sure does suck especially when you see others getting to play without you :(

I'm a Canadian customer too. Ordered from a company in Alberta. No news yet...... anyone?

View attachment 598 Mine arrived today. I was at work and came home to find it sitting on my doorstep, out in the open for everyone to see, in the rain!!!!!
Would have lasted ten seconds in most places! Most dealers require signature, mine does, That's why I am feeling sick, to stay home tomorrow and not miss delivery! . Hope my boss is not a YuneecPilot ! LOL

Reactions: jwjohnson
Yeah, box has a little rain on top of it, that was dumb! but I guess it's wrapped and foam sealed okay to make it rain proof, don't know about theft proof though! LOL. Drag all that waiting and then get it in the rain, I have rain expected to for delivery tomorrow too !:mad::(

Hello fellow waiters, I am supposed to get mine on the 26th. I'm going to Banff, on the second week of June. Am I allowed to fly there or do I have to have a permit?

Yeah, box has a little rain on top of it, that was dumb! but I guess it's wrapped and foam sealed okay to make it rain proof, don't know about theft proof though! LOL. Drag all that waiting and then get it in the rain, I have rain expected to for delivery tomorrow too !:mad::(
No water damage inside... Phew! I fully expected B&H to ship the darn thing requiring a signature upon delivery... guess not.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
Hey Dezzzy. If you don't mind... where did you order from? cheers
Hey it's coming from Done Shop Canada in Calgary. He said he's waiting for his shipment still. Most likely what's happened is Yuneec is filling the American dealer orders before shipping across the border for the Canadians.

Reactions: Brent D
I used Drone Warehouse. Yep, I'd say the same... He said his best guess would be end of May, but said he got his P4's earlier than expected and it happens sometimes. THANKS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz