Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

I just sent an another email to my dealer to see if he had any news. At the beginning of the week, I also wrote an email to Yuneec support and I received this answer :

Hopefully within the coming weeks your dealer will receive his shipment of the Typhoon H, I do know that we are finalizing the last of the preorders. Hopefully this helps and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you

Still nothing from my dealer. Apparently his supplier shipped 10 of the 5000 units they were supposed to get and they were dispersed.
He says he has heard nothing since.... Starting to look like the local Best Buy here in St. John's will have them before me.

I just sent an another email to my dealer to see if he had any news. At the beginning of the week, I also wrote an email to Yuneec support and I received this answer :

Hopefully within the coming weeks your dealer will receive his shipment of the Typhoon H, I do know that we are finalizing the last of the preorders. Hopefully this helps and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you
So basically the lamest update they could give out lol

Still nothing from my dealer. Apparently his supplier shipped 10 of the 5000 units they were supposed to get and they were dispersed.
He says he has heard nothing since.... Starting to look like the local Best Buy here in St. John's will have them before me.
I'm over in Victoria and was thinking the exact same thing. .Staples is supposedly going to carry it as well

Yes BRUTAL. LOL
Even though he has been keeping me up to date... the answer is always dismal.

Slow boat from China. My dealer got his from a freight carrier.

Reactions: Brent D
Documentation is very light and confusing... when you get your drone take your time and view all available setup video's.
I have not dared to update my firmware yet as I have read of issues that turn the Typhoon into a brick.
Other than the lack of spare batteries i have had 3 successful flights, no issues.

Icarus
Port Moody, BC

So it's Friday June 3. Anyone in Canada have a tracking number yet? Not me!

Maybe theres not much of a user base up North and Yuneec see's it as non priority? Grasping here... HAHA

So it's Friday June 3. Anyone in Canada have a tracking number yet? Not me!

I do have a tracking number and it also says its in transit since 12 April. Nothing at my door yet:mad:
The seller is Maple Leaf Photo thru Amazon.ca
I am a little pissed since it advertised as in stock, and that is why I went that route:mad:

So I cancelled my pre-order this morning and re-ordered through Bestbuy.ca I've been watching best buy closely and noticed they keep changing availability date usually 4-5 days before the release date... however, the latest date on their site June 6 (which is tomorrow) stayed the same (June 6) and I managed to order the last one. I'm hoping to get a tracking number tomorrow.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Gino
So I cancelled my pre-order this morning and re-ordered through Bestbuy.ca I've been watching best buy closely and noticed they keep changing availability date usually 4-5 days before the release date... however, the latest date on their site June 6 (which is tomorrow) stayed the same (June 6) and I managed to order the last one. I'm hoping to get a tracking number tomorrow.
Fingers crossed.
Ya I'm basically going to do the same thing if I don't hear anything this week.

My order is made to Bestbuy and is pending... all online stock is sold and there's no new release date listed on the site... Not sure what that means...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech