Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Attaching camera to typhoon H Pro

Reaction score
1. I just my Thphoon H Pro back from getting repaired. (Dang tree jumped out in front of drone.) When they shipped it back to me the camera was disconnected. It was replaced with the repair and flight tested so it is showing on the controller configuration. Is it as easy as sliding on and clipping tight? Didnt want to mess it up.

2. I would like to fly it with out the camera a few time to get use to the drone with out the distraction of the camera. Is this possible, if so will it just search for the camera the while time in in the air.

Thanks for your time and replying to the blog. There is a lot of helpful and useful info here.

Sliding on will be tight. swollen
Good idea to fly first without camera.
Hover for a while at 10 feet, checking out controls. Watch battery levels.
Use a watch seeing how much flight time you get.
I fly battery down to 14.5 if it's with in 100' of me.
Others land 14.7 or more.
It's a matter where you feel comfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepsimanmd
1. I just my Thphoon H Pro back from getting repaired. (Dang tree jumped out in front of drone.) When they shipped it back to me the camera was disconnected. It was replaced with the repair and flight tested so it is showing on the controller configuration. Is it as easy as sliding on and clipping tight? Didnt want to mess it up.

2. I would like to fly it with out the camera a few time to get use to the drone with out the distraction of the camera. Is this possible, if so will it just search for the camera the while time in in the air.

Thanks for your time and replying to the blog. There is a lot of helpful and useful info here.
yes, it'll fly without it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro