Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Australia, take action for delivery

Reaction score
Just off the phone with Yuneec......supposedly the Typhoon H units are leaving Hong Kong today!
The guy I spoke with over there is very aware of lateness of dispatch to us...... It seems he's told what to do by management. He seemed surprised to learn that some people in the US are now flying their SECOND unit after tech problems with the first one they received!
We can help him by contacting them at the address below, and tell them what we think of the service (or lack of) we're getting Down Under. It would help him, he says.
So here's the email address:

[email protected]

Go for it, I have!

Just emailed them ......

Good Afternoon

As we sit and watch people in the USA and Europe flying their new Typhoon Hs we in Australia have not had a single unit in our country. Our dealers seem to not know if and when they will be receiving stock, yet stores in the USA in particular have already had their second and some third batches. In fact there is one guy who had a defective unit and sent it in for repair only to receive a brand new unit a couple of days later, yet here in Australia we cannot even get out first batch. I only hope there is some small compensation for we Aussies who support Yuneec wholeheartedly yet seem to be being ignored right now (eg extra batter, more props??).

We would all love to know when our stores will receive their shipments as we are all keen to get out there and fly our Typhoon Hs proudly and show the rest of the world how great they are.

Hopefully you can shed some light on the delay and let us know soon what is going on.

A concerned Yuneec Customer

Reactions: Chris McMillan
hkcs, Will you please take care of Chris and all my friends In the Land Down Under. I am 6 foot 4 and full of thunder. (Men at Work, right Chris) ! If not, I will come to Yuneec China and kick some BOOTY!. They have been very patiently waiting and being told they have shipped fron China to OZ too many times. I Live in the USA and have received my H a week ago, and I feel really guilty everytime I fly , thinking of my friends in OZ having unjustly to wait and be the only ones left in TWHC.
Please get them down there now! Or else.....

I think they are using my Idea of how to get them to you guys in OZ.
Hope you get some "real" action from Yuneec and not just empty promises..
And they were lost in the Bermuda Triangle's magnetic, alien underwater sonar gun mystery! LOL !

Will be in Australia Friday.
Should be shipping to dealers Monday. (Or Direct to customers if that is what the dealers have arranged)
Word of warning!!!
There is approximately only one third of the allocated orders. And NO spares, i.e. Batteries, back packs etc.
At least that's something.

I do not see why they can't use a bigger drone to deliver them to you folks down there. Isn't that what Amazon wants to do?

Even the dealer I bought from here in the USA, ACES, claims to be the largest dealer for Yuneec in the USA and allocated 250 pre-order units, is still trying to get inventory to fill orders. Their third batch just came in and was shipped out was only 12 units.

I thought some folks in OZ were ordering from USA to obtain product sooner. Did that not happen.

To the best of my knowledge, at least two USA users received replacements. Not just me! Quit picking on me, that has nothing to do with shipments that should have gone to OZ. That's about like someone in New York complaining their house burnt down because wildfire crews were fighting a fire in a forest out west.

Yes, but Yuneec can't follow it, because the don't have a BRAIN ! or Heart and the courage to tell the truth and ship it!, ****, the Wizard's got his fricken hands fill M8 !

Thanks DC, I'd get you to write to HK, but I think that may be regarded as "Overkill"!
Should be shipping to dealers Monday. (Or Direct to customers if that is what the dealers have arranged)
Word of warning!!!
There is approximately only one third of the allocated orders. And NO spares, i.e. Batteries, back packs etc.
Word of warning!!!
Thanks Haydn, where did you get the Friday arrival date from?

What’s the urgency? The more you wait the less chances are you will have a faulty unit. I've ordered one in April so looks like it will come around in August:). It’s winter anyway in Melbourne. Rain, rain and rain…

The urge is to
What’s the urgency? The more you wait the less chances are you will have a faulty unit. I've ordered one in April so looks like it will come around in August:). It’s winter anyway in Melbourne. Rain, rain and rain…
The urge is to fly, and a bird with clipped wings is a unhappy bird!. Tell me it rains everyday in Melbourne! LOL;)

Hey HarveyC,
I never mentioned your name.... I'm not picking on you!
I couldn't care less if you get 15 replacements.... I'm pointing out the unfairness of their (Yuneec's) shipping arrangements whereby one area has enough spare units to meet the requirements of dodgy items, yet other places have NO idea when even one quarter of their order is going to arrive.
And as of today, still no word from my retail supplier, the importers or the exporters in HK!
Just imagine yourself in the same situation, would you be happy?
My point is, why can't they send to everyone to arrive at roughly the same time....
Its not as if they haven't had time to think about it!

Totally agree with you Chris. Not Harvey C's fault. While I know and understand that the USA has a much larger customer base than we do here in Australia, Yuneec should still be giving us the same timelines.
In fact due to smaller numbers one would think our shipments would be ready before either the US or UK.
We are certainly paying a premium for our units when we get them so should expect same or better service !!!
Still nothing from my dealer either ... surely they must have some idea what is going on by now? Also I never got any response to my email to the Hong Kong manufacturer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval