Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B4UFly Getting a Make Over

Bill is one of the best pilots I have ever known. Met him when he was still a kid working in the Hobby Barn in Tucson. I too am in awe of him. I know some guys on the engineering side of UAV that have said great things about him. Chip, not so much.

We have a guy with a Hemple Triplane that he hovers. That's wrong, just wrong!!!

I worked with him overseas. He's got a pretty good sense of humor too, but he can also be pretty crafty in evening the score in the playful "dirty trick" categories:)

Totally agree hovering a Fokker, of any size, is just plain wrong.

Remember Circus, Circuses TOC?

I've met Matt a few times, nice guy. The RC pilot is my ex-Team Futaba manager and all around good guy Frank Noll. He is an impressive pilot as well. Living down in your neck of the woods Ty. I wish I'd seen that routine!!

I worked with him overseas. He's got a pretty good sense of humor too, but he can also be pretty crafty in evening the score in the playful "dirty trick" categories:)

Totally agree hovering a Fokker, of any size, is just plain wrong.

Remember Circus, Circuses TOC?

He can be a funny guy. He built an RV-7 recently and is having a blast with it. I've got one of his 50cc Decathlons. Neat little plane.

TOC was awesome. I was a Judge for the final one in 2002. End of an Era. I have one of his Mamba biplanes now with a DA70. One of the best flying planes I've ever owned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis