Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Back at it!

RPR

Reaction score
The compass board relocation flew another successful flight. I made a small adjustment, and that is by removing the aluminum foils that I had put on during my previous earlier mod. and also flew the sUAS today, with the stock antenna. I could not be any happier of my TH Plus, and the mod raised my confidence even more. BTW I am not affiliated to the person who made the casing, but pleased that he did, because I really like the idea that it did not take much away of the original design, and stayed fluid to the styling of the TH Plus. On my first field report Compass Relocation the TH Plus flew to greater altitude, and in locations that I once deemed unsafe to fly the TH Plus, but......... It was not enough, I had missed the obvious, and as I've said it was the foil that was causing the blockage.

Today, I took the sUAS to work at KB Homes, TollBrother, MRC and it's the only drone that I used, I did not have any backup, so it was now or never. I made a great choice and an awesome choice in purchasing the TH Plus. I am satisfied with the connectivity, although not perfect, but I work in a not so perfect location that I even a DJI has its own problems, where in the pits that I flew in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro