Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backlight matrix or problems WB ?

Reaction score
The problem in the camera began to appear in the settings of the White Balance. With each shooting, stripes appear more and more intense, similar to the exposure of a matrix.
The bands go in white - the foam of the sea or the clouds, or where the sun reflects the white.
Automatic mode does not help.
If you can correct the photo by manual adjustment when adjusting the photo, then the car can not cope with the shooting, and in manual mode this is not possible due to the rapid change of frames.
What could be the problem? Is it possible to fix this by flashing it, or some other way yourself?

sample photos:
YUN00039.jpg YUN00054.jpg

The problem in the camera began to appear in the settings of the White Balance. With each shooting, stripes appear more and more intense, similar to the exposure of a matrix.
The bands go in white - the foam of the sea or the clouds, or where the sun reflects the white.
Automatic mode does not help.
If you can correct the photo by manual adjustment when adjusting the photo, then the car can not cope with the shooting, and in manual mode this is not possible due to the rapid change of frames.
What could be the problem? Is it possible to fix this by flashing it, or some other way yourself?

sample photos:
View attachment 7516 View attachment 7517
Has anything ever happened to the camera, a hard landing or minor crash?

No, nothing happened. I have been flying for a year, only changed the lens to Pixaero - the shooting was beautiful, but then problems began to appear ..

On October 9, I sent a request with examples.
That's really not that long ago. I'd give them till after the weekend then send another message to them. Removing the lens and reinstalling it may not do anything, but their may be something pinched in the camera housing that is causing it.

Another thing you can do is uninstall the lens, then reinstall it to see if it helps.
I bought a new, bare camera on the ebay, after the receipt I will do the experiments. But first I would like to wait for an answer from Yuneec's support

s-l1600.jpg

Did you buy the lens from Yuneec?

Yes.. oo...Sorry, it's from Germany, from a private person

That's really not that long ago. I'd give them till after the weekend then send another message to them. Removing the lens and reinstalling it may not do anything, but their may be something pinched in the camera housing that is causing it.
Thank you.
It will be necessary to look carefully. Although the work on replacing the lens was carried out very carefully.

Yes..

Thank you.
It will be necessary to look carefully. Although the work on replacing the lens was carried out very carefully.
Yuuneec customer service is a bit on the slow side at the moment. Most people make a call to Yuneec on Monday mornings when Yuneec is not as busy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20