Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack

Reaction score
boy!!! Am still waiting for my H, just wonder have anyone in here have backpack yet??? Or stll pre-order

I'm keeping an eye out for them. I'll have my "H" tomorrow from Captain Crunch so it would be nice to get the back pack soon. I know people bought them when they actually received got confirmation their H's were shipping and some before. I already have a battery on order from Captain C hoping he'll get heads-up on the backpacks as well. But haven't see them stocked lately. Hey I heard Yuneec will have them ready and available in two weeks:).

Last edited:
Ive had mine for awhile too. Its huge and not a lot of space for spare accessories. I will be buying a small pelican case for those.

boy!!! Am still waiting for my H, just wonder have anyone in here have backpack yet??? Or stll pre-order
I've been waiting for a month for my order from Ingenious ingenuity. They were the first to have pre-orders and even said that they were so near Yuneec that they would get quick shipments.... NOT!

Just in case some have not noticed there are spaces for 4 batteries, 2 are located ( 1 on each side ) where the landing gear is so u will have to remove the batterys when taking the drone in and out. Did not notice them until I started to look for a place to put a 3rd battery.

Reactions: KEN TARDIO
I'm personally waiting until Capt gets some stock to place my order. I also ordered a battery from him and those are on pre-order as well BUT I did receive my H from him today so I'm super excited for it's maiden flight tomorrow.

Reactions: DroneClone
I'm personally waiting until Capt gets some stock to place my order. I also ordered a battery from him and those are on pre-order as well BUT I did receive my H from him today so I'm super excited for it's maiden flight tomorrow.
Glad you finally got her, let her rip!(gently!)

I keep hearing Aces Deals does but I'd definitely call and check before just buying it off their site.

thanks.. Called and no none in stock.. "supposed to be in (insert whatever date you want) but they are coming in a dozen or so at a time.. (translation meaning we don't have a clue and wish you people would quit calling and asking!) In reality he sounded a bit pissed at me for asking..Thats ok my money is spends most anywhere! ;)

thanks.. Called and no none in stock.. "supposed to be in (insert whatever date you want) but they are coming in a dozen or so at a time.. (translation meaning we don't have a clue and wish you people would quit calling and asking!) In reality he sounded a bit pissed at me for asking..Thats ok my money is spends most anywhere! ;)

Lol, yeah, I can't stand dealers with a chip on their shoulder....this is the business you chose so don't sound pissed when someone's trying to give you money.

Doesn't sound like the Peter I know. He really is a sweetheart and his wife Jan is too. Tell him Thom sent you

I've heard the hard backpack may be too big to carry on an airplane. Was wondering if backpack can be locked if you check your luggage with an airline?

FROM B&H website, BACKPACK IS EMPTY SHELL.

"--------
Empty Shell
By Tim

Yes, it's an empty shell. But anyone that has ordered these should know that the foam insert that comes with the Typhoon H actually goes into the backpack. Gave 4 stars because the thing is massive and it's near impossible to look cool carrying it. But it's a nice case for travel non-the-less

5/6/2016
Empty shell
By Wanderlust

Backpack is empty shell. Does NOT include any padding or molded inserts for typhoon h.
--------------

DC, Is there any way to lock this case in the event you want to place it in checked luggage with an airline?
Unfortunately, not really, it is a zipper lock, I guess a tiny zipper tab lock would work, or pop rivet a hasp lock on it can be done!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval