Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bad H reports true or false?

Reaction score
Starting to wonder if some of these bad h reports are not just. Yuneec haters or people promoting dji. I know it goes on in every field .

It would be to dji interest to have people post bad things about the typhoon h in order to scare people away from making the purchase .

I know some are real . but you tend to wonder with all the dji discussion. Going on on a yuneec forum .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You could have a point. I have been thinking bout since I saw what's going on on the Tornado site.

Starting to wonder if some of these bad h reports are not just. Yuneec haters or people promoting dji. I know it goes on in every field .

It would be to dji interest to have people post bad things about the typhoon h in order to scare people away from making the purchase .

I know some are real . but you tend to wonder with all the dji discussion. Going on on a yuneec forum .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
There all over the place, Tom Tech video was the best rehearsed anti H video yet. Never seen a product scare the **** out of another companies as the H.

You might be right DC.

Definitely some DJI shills here. They are pretty easy to spot. They have no content of their own, just constant complaining, repeating the same negative comments again and again. The H has a few OC issues and some other things which should be fixed with new firmware, but overall looks like a good product. DJI is running scared

I think the end user will not benefit anything from dji or other brand promoting the bad experience with other product. Maybe Youtube reviewer will benefit something in the end, but surely not the normal customer like me
I face a lot of problem with my typhoon H " maybe because i have defected unit", but when yuneec support doesn't help you either then it's normal for me to complain and share my bad experience.
It's great that a lot of you are happy with their typhoon h and not facing any problems, but what happen for those who are not ?

I may agree with you on some part, for example. when you check youtube reviews, you will se a lot of scam comment give a negative review for yuneec, It's almost like someone pay to put this spamm comment, and when you check their profile they don't have any history or old account .

Have any of you been on the tornado site. I have found it quite educational.

Too many reports coming in that are from real world H end users. Though I returned my H,I am not a hater or a DJI shill for that matter. I went with a craft that delivered on its capablities. It just happened to be the P4. $1299 is a lot of money for a lot of people. Getting a multi-rotor that delivers what the manufacturer advertised is not asking to much. The H is a camera platform. The H does not deliver on that as advertised stance.

Too many reports coming in that are from real world H end users. Though I returned my H,I am not a hater or a DJI shill for that matter. I went with a craft that delivered on its capablities. It just happened to be the P4. $1299 is a lot of money for a lot of people. Getting a multi-rotor that delivers what the manufacturer advertised is not asking to much. The H is a camera platform. The H does not deliver on that as advertised stance.
OK, so when you look at this video (I've done with my H), can you say that it's a bad result ?

I too think the "trolls" are just a small, vocal minority... The old saying, "One aw ****, wipes out ten atta-boys". People focus on the negative so it seems like there are more...

I know had I not had my Q500 first, my first few posts here would have been about the problems I was having with my "H". If I didn't record my issues with my GoPro, I think some people here may have discounted my issues.

I too am in the same boat. I have a DJI P3A and love it. There are things I like about the P3A and there are things I like about the "H". And the inverse is true about things I dislike. I find I use my P3A for certain applications and my "H" for others.

Guess, I don't understand the die-hard fanboys. These things are just a tool to capture pictures or videos. Best tool for the job...

we all know a percentage of anything made will have faults if Yuneec builds 10,000 H's and we hear of 10% have a similar problem then that's bad QC but if the 2% of the H's are having random problems then we have a bad product . quality control is the one thing that has to be Yuneec top priority , compass and GPS should be #1 , staying bound from the TX to RX is always an issue in lost signal there should be a way for the on board computer to load in a RTH setting from where you take off from .
fly safe

Reactions: Comandante
And it should be returning until it get a signal again.

OK, so when you look at this video (I've done with my H), can you say that it's a bad result ?
For me to give you a constructive critique , I would first need a 1080p or higher upload. As it stands,your video was uploaded @720p. I can see that the lens even at that upload resolution is soft. Your flying was very nice though.

I agree BP, Even though my H is flawless to date, the camera and app abilities(Map overlay) for one, put it in second to my other platforms, even though I enjoy my H !o_O

The H is perfect for me ... plus I got it for $1K .. much cheaper than a Phantom 4 .. but I'm not a professional photographer only using this as a hobby, so I couldnt care less about blurry or soft edges .. my camera images looks great and the H fly's great ... maybe I am in the minority of buyers that received the perfect device ... I love it! I'm not a Yuneec fan either ... my first drone of any kind.

I agree BP, Even though my H is flawless to date, the camera and app abilities(Map overlay) for one, put it in second to my other platforms, even though I enjoy my H !o_O
Same here. If people are having fun and are happy with their H,then that is all that matters.

For me to give you a constructive critique , I would first need a 1080p or higher upload. As it stands,your video was uploaded @720p. I can see that the lens even at that upload resolution is soft. Your flying was very nice though.

Are you trolling? I'm getting 1080P from that link, and at full screen on a 4K monitor, it's looking pretty good. I suspect you need to wash your internet connection out :)

Here's a 4x zoom - 1080p and that seaweed looks pretty sharp.

not_soft.png

I think the end user will not benefit anything from dji or other brand promoting the bad experience with other product. Maybe Youtube reviewer will benefit something in the end, but surely not the normal customer like me
I face a lot of problem with my typhoon H " maybe because i have defected unit", but when yuneec support doesn't help you either then it's normal for me to complain and share my bad experience.
It's great that a lot of you are happy with their typhoon h and not facing any problems, but what happen for those who are not ?

I may agree with you on some part, for example. when you check youtube reviews, you will se a lot of scam comment give a negative review for yuneec, It's almost like someone pay to put this spamm comment, and when you check their profile they don't have any history or old account .
But the test results we can't deny for example the video quality,I experienced when our H Facing light the picture becomes dark and slowly tilt the camera downward it will become clear, but dji won't, dji video quality really much better than our H,and when hovering our H keep descend,our battery not even show us in percentage and estimates many long we stil can fly, the camera settings can't be change during the flight to suit the environment, no realtime map, RTH height can't be change , other than this to me battery charging time, obstacles avoidance, etc is not important, hope Yuneec improved the camera May in future we can upgrade to a better camera.

Reactions: SkyDoctor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval