Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

batteries

Reaction score
I have one spare, then ordered another but apparently was 25ms too slow on the 'BUY' button and got beat by a day trader, so now am in line waiting. If anyone gets a whiff of batteries in stock, please let me know.

Thanks.

same boat, I have two batteries on order from two different vendors... seems the batteries are harder to come by then the H itself :(

Same boat here. Got two on order from Aces and have yet to ship even though it showed in stock. That was a week ago...or was that two?

I have 2 on order from Aces also , they are out of stock . In email from them they were hoping to have end of week .

I have 2 on order from Aces also , they are out of stock . In email from them they were hoping to have end of week .
You probably received the same robot reply as I did. Insert name here ________________.

Got a battery in the mail today. Too bad the H won't show up until tomorrow and I'm sure to miss the signature required delivery...

Not if you live outside the good Ol' US of A... Nobody's got their frigging H let alone anything else.
Be grateful for what you've got!

With all of the reports of everyone flying here and performing tests it may seem as though we all have the H's in hand. Not so Batman! There are still a ton of us in the U.S. awaiting delivery. Hope you get yours soon, Chris, but the Whiners and Waiters Club still is active and alive. Our charter won't expire quite yet!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Nope I've been on the lookout and whats worse is that all sites have jacked up the battery prices from $109 to $139.

I have one spare, then ordered another but apparently was 25ms too slow on the 'BUY' button and got beat by a day trader, so now am in line waiting. If anyone gets a whiff of batteries
Seems to be plenty places selling H batteries here in UK
ranging from £99. to £109. a bit steep but when that's all the choice....

Any batteries are conspicuous by their absence in Australia! And of course the price being charged here. I say that because I could have bought them in the US for $84 each!
That's almost Half price... Then add the cost of freight... Not worth it. The strange thing is all product comes from China. Should be the same landed price, in fact we're closer and it should be cheaper to freight here!

Reactions: solrak
In the US here and ordered 3 batteries and two sets each of A and B props. All I get are emails saying "The following is still out of stock:" etc...

<Sigh>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots