Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery lifespan?

One thing we need to find out is. Have you been using them for three years or is that just the manufacturer date?
I bought them 2,5-3 years ago, don't know manufactoring date! I use a DY3... Do I have to buy more stuff to measure internal resistans?? :eek: In worst case I store them max 20hrs fully charged when an assignment has been canceld.

Do you have this model? Bought many on Amazon which claim IR measurement, but they do not? Sky RC D100 v2 I had to get in the end.
Yes, I do have a couple of them. The older version did not measure IR. The newer ones will measure it.
Maybe I will do another crumby video.

Yes, I do have a couple of them. The older version did not measure IR. The newer ones will measure it.
Maybe I will do another crumby video.
bought three different types which all claimed to read IR, bit none did, hand for checking voltage in the field.

Try this method and see if it works:

saw this on a previous thread, bottom line the third party sellers gave false information.
Isnt it enought that I can see the exact voltage in each cell with Dy3?
It's a good start. Will give an indication that cells are close to the same voltage etc. But IR is like a blood test, will reveal a lot more than what's on the outside.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I bought them 2,5-3 years ago, don't know manufactoring date! I use a DY3... Do I have to buy more stuff to measure internal resistans?? :eek: In worst case I store them max 20hrs fully charged when an assignment has been canceld.
You can find the manufacturing date by looking under the flap. There are several digits displayed after a letter. The first 8 digits is the date in day/month/year format. It will prolly be something like B01042016xxxxxxx which will represent 01 April 2016

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11