Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Problems & Unknown Error Code

Reaction score
Hey-

I've been having mild luck with the steady grip so far. Was out in New Orleans a few weeks back filming B-roll with the steady grip, which worked fine for about the first 15 mins of use. Then the app started randomly disconnecting, giving connection errors, and finally would only connect and record videos for about 1 second before failing. This was after only using the thing for about 20 mins or so on a fresh set of batteries. Once I replaced the batteries, it started working again, but if I only get less than half an hour of run time on this thing, it makes it more of a hassle for what I need to accomplish. Is anyone else having this issue?

My other problem is that when I try to use the CGO3 app on my tablet, when trying to open the camera, it gives an error code that looks reads: ...@_@... and then crashes. Is there anything that can be done for this as well?

Thanks!

If you are talking about the battery in the SteadyGrip you can switch it over to LiPo. Not that hard to do. Just need to get a small LiPo that will fit the compartment.

I have done this mod.

Give Youtube a search for Steady Grip Battery Mod. Make sure you get a battery of the proper voltage like this 12.6v pack I got for around $25. It fits inside the steady grip after you remove the battery tray. Snip the wires and soldier on an EC3 connector. You can now charge it just like the copter batteries as it uses the same connectors on the charger.

Attachments

• Small LiPo Battery SteadyGrip.JPG
    Small LiPo Battery SteadyGrip.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval