Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery problems

Reaction score
2nd time flying today and have a problem. When I put the Typhoon back in the back pack I left it on and the battery died and now it won’t charge and blue light is blinking. Have I ruined it or.......

The H should have shut down before the battery was completely drained so you may be able to save it. To do so you will need to get it charged to about 14 volts. Then the charger will be able to charge it. If there is a hobby store or RC club in your area they may give you some help.

This is why a aftermarket charger is a must. So you could recycle that battery and save it

2nd time flying today and have a problem. When I put the Typhoon back in the back pack I left it on and the battery died and now it won’t charge and blue light is blinking. Have I ruined it or.......
As part of my post flight procedure, once landed I always remove the battery as soon as practicable after first insuring that I've stopped the video (if I've been recording video). If I'm going to do another flight I usually delay putting a fresh battery in for at least 5 minutes...or the time it takes me to have a smoke.

One question. Did you have the gimbal protector on?

Sounds much like another activity I did when in my 20's. Just couldn't pass it up. :) :)
I remember those days some 40 years or so. Would all sit around and dream of legalization. Now live in Colorado and it is but I could care less. Old age maybe

Hi Hurricane1, You may have resolved the problem by now but I can tell you what I did when it went below 2%. The normal setting would not bring it back to charge
so I recommend you set the charger to Ni-Cad and charge for about 10% or 20% then switch back to your normal setting and this will revive your battery back to normal.
(don't exceed charge on Ni-Cad by 20% this just starts the battery off to normal and will not harm it but keep an eye on the display just in case) Good luck.
cheers John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer