Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Wiring

Reaction score
I've seen the adapters that people on the forum are making to allow them to use other third party batteries with their Hs.

I was hoping to cobble together something using all the old Deans plugs I have lying around just so I can connect my OEM H batteries to my normal, non-Yuneec charger. It'd be really nice to discharge them to a decent storage level when I'm going to be away.

I'm sure some people have already done this. Does anyone have a schematic of the wiring? Don't want to open up the battery or original charger, I'd just like to make a little adapter that lets me plug the original batteries into a non-standard charger.

Any ideas..?

Reaction score
I've seen the adapters that people on the forum are making to allow them to use other third party batteries with their Hs.

I was hoping to cobble together something using all the old Deans plugs I have lying around just so I can connect my OEM H batteries to my normal, non-Yuneec charger. It'd be really nice to discharge them to a decent storage level when I'm going to be away.

I'm sure some people have already done this. Does anyone have a schematic of the wiring? Don't want to open up the battery or original charger, I'd just like to make a little adapter that lets me plug the original batteries into a non-standard charger.

Any ideas..?
If you to Quadcam website you will see helpful products developed by one the forum members for the H batteries.

Reaction score
They look absolutely ideal; but unfortunately out of stock!

Reaction score

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haydn123