Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BRAND NEW Q500 4K, MOTOR WON'T START, HELP?

You have to wait till you acquire gps.. It can sometimes vary in times to acquire depending on where you are. It takes me quite a while to get it sometimes and other times it comes in straight away.
Well so far, wherever I go that **** GPS won't come on. However someone said take the camera off and put it back on... And when I did that the GPS popped right on. Why is that? This thing got so much technical Maneuvers to it you know.

Are you close to ATC airport, battery fully charged? Angle mode? How close are you to the drone?
Let the drone set for about 15 minutes to acquire Total GPS data while it is on.
Is the switch set to HOME ? The motors will not start if it is.......

Is the switch set to HOME ? The motors will not start if it is.......

I actually disable the GPS and then it started. Yesterday I finally got the GPS acquired by taking the gimbal off and putting it back on... It read GPS ready. Yes everything is fully charged, 12 miles away from airport.

I have never had the GPS off on this thing, in fact I don't think I know how to turn off the GPS...I don't want to ever turn it off anyways....that is why I bought this model and payed out the big bucks, it is actually easier to fly than those toy drones.... and takes much better video...

You gonna fly before or after work?
I actually disable the GPS and then it started. Yesterday I finally got the GPS acquired by taking the gimbal off and putting it back on... It read GPS ready. Yes everything is fully charged, 12 miles away from airport.

I see you are online. Take camera off and try starting the motors. If they start with the camera uninstalled it may mean the camera needs to be bound to the ST10.

If they still don’t startup, turn GPS off and see if they will start in Angle mode. If they start at this point, turn GPS back on and leave the Q sitting powered up for 15 minutes. I want to be sure the GPS unit has time to build the almanac completely.

Once that is done see if you can start the motors. If not, report back and let me know what the status LED condition is.

LEAVE THE CAMERA OFF UNTIL WE GET IT FLYING PROPERLY.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline