Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Controller

Reaction score
Hi,

Have an issue with the controller. If i press R2 for the help menu it appears. If i press R2 it goes away but when i let go of R2 the help menu for the controller buttons is displayed again. How do i get back to camera?

Is it a faulty controller? It was used like new from amazon so will return if its faulty.

I happened to me sometimes in the past with iPhone 5.
If I recalled correctly, I blindly did several steps to solve that menu display stuck with R2 button.

Go back to main menu to choose FPV then go back in "experience now" ...
If the R2 stuck menu does not go away then do the followings

Turn off controller by pressing and holding down its power button for 5+ seconds. Turn the controller back on by quick press of the power button then choose FPV, slide to controller mode, the controller vibrates, etc. The R2 stuck menu should go away.

To access the help screen I have to hold R2 in. When I release R2 it goes right back to the camera view.
What color are the LED’s below the joysticks? If they are blue you may need to flash new firmware to the controller. If they are blue you can test the need for the update by connecting to the point where you are ready to fly in controller mode flight. At that point use the upper left d-pad, press in the down/up direction and watch to see if the camera pans down/up. If the camera doesn’t move try this Breeze G3 Controller Update . If the camera is moving you may have a defective controller.
Hope this will help solve your problem. Keep us updated.

Hi, got the breeze but have a question about the controller. Would like to use my mini pad in conjunction with the controller. Is there a holder you can get to do this???

Looks like the maximum width that can be used with the holder is about 3.25 to 3.375 inches. I'm assuming your mini will not fit. What is the width of the mini you wish to use?

You will probably have to contact Yuneec to see if they can supply one to fit the mini pad.

Just a quick update. I connected the controller to the phone only and it worked as advertised. I then connected the Breeze to the phone as well and that worked with R2 only displaying the help screen when pressed and camera view when released. I had the Breeze connected first before and then connected the controller. Will try that again, but for now it's working ok.

I watched your video. Power the controller on by pressing Y and Power together until the lights are on for the controller.

Once you are in Controller Mode and are ready to lift off, press and hold the Start button until the motors start. There is a delay of about 4 to 5 seconds until the motors start. Be sure to hold Start until the Breeze lifts off.

I watched your video. Power the controller on by pressing Y and Power together until the lights are on for the controller.

Once you are in Controller Mode and are ready to lift off, press and hold the Start button until the motors start. There is a delay of about 4 to 5 seconds until the motors start. Be sure to hold Start until the Breeze lifts off.
@Doommeister: You also noticed the very short pressing of the start button[emoji1]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33