Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze firmware update is here

Mine Breeze app shows the following information:

Client version: 1.2.9
Flying Control Version: 1.1.2
Esc Version: 1.0.3
Camera Version: 2.0.4(A)

When I click the firmware update button and check for new firmware version, it says my firmware is updated, but the camera version isn't the last one...

Mine Breeze app shows the following information:

When I click the firmware update button and check for new firmware version, it says my firmware is updated, but the camera version isn't the last one...
Is that on IOS or Android ?

My Breeze also shows the following information:

[Galaxy S8+]

[iPad2]
Client version: 1.0.8.1

I check the firmware upgrade button, Breeze says "Version is New, No Need to Update"

Today I took mine outside for it's 1st and 2nd test flight and I am happy as a pig in muck!

My geofence was at 30m high and 50m far and it was fine.

Battery was fine signal held up and didn't cut out once was awesome to actually use it!

Screenshot_20170617-113931.png

Yuneec Breeze,
thanks for the good firmware 0.1.47. WiFi connections good also the video and foto's very good. I have gone to 80 meters height and 100 meters horizontal, no problems with video or foto's at that height.

Last edited:
Yuneec Breeze,
thanks for the good firmware 1.47. WiFi connections good also the video and foto's very good. I have gone to 80 meters height and 100 meters horizontal, no problems with video or foto's at that height.

Samsung s6, took mine out today, took about 3 min to find wufimetc, but then had a good short flight,, great I thought.
My granddaughter came round with my daughter so we got the pool out and decided to get the drone over the pool for some footage,, problem!!!!!! After trying and trying even when it found the wifi and said it was connected I got ZERRO GPS Signals, I tried and tried, until eventually the battery died, I so so wanted it to work, but it didn't and it made me even more frustrated. I've got my 4 year old granddaughter playing in a paddling pool in Manchester with the sun out and what sort of footage did I get NONE. ITS GOING BACK,

Is the update only for android, because I checked for an update but it says I have the latest (nothing new to download) on iOS.

Good man.... So it does everything you wanted with no glitches or errors?
Yep I need to play with for fence setting and get the WiFi extender on the go then try and hack the controller and I'll be more then happy. Was having a good debate over the use of drone for video and tactics wise in a airsoft FB group so looks like I'm all sorted ... for now gonna test again tomorrow at longer range ect

Maybe the update is just for Europe/Asia?? Using Android (MotoZ Play) here in Alabama. It says I have latest Firmware. No upgrade available. Mine is:

Reactions: Derek Comer
Is the update only for android, because I checked for an update but it says I have the latest (nothing new to download) on iOS.

Where are you located?

I'm in USA, using Android and it says I have the latest. It appears that it is not for Android devices in the USA :confused:

I just got a breeze and am quite new. See that there is a new firmware. I live in Europe, but want to update to A version. I've heard that you can update Breezen with PC. Please if a person can explain me how I do this? And where can I download the latest firmware A version. Thank you in advance.

I just got a breeze and am quite new. See that there is a new firmware. I live in Europe, but want to update to A version. I've heard that you can update Breezen with PC. Please if a person can explain me how I do this? And where can I download the latest firmware A version. Thank you in advance.
The (A) is the American version.

So it won't work with a Europe based device. You will just fall in to the same issue everyone in Europe has just waited a month to get out of hahaha!

Using the app, update the firmware that way and you will be fine [emoji106]

Took mine out for a quick spin today, operated perfectly. My heart skipped a beat only once when the app (Android) crashed on my phone, but it was 30+ degrees. The drone was low enough to literally grab out the air and turn the battery off. Aside from that little thrill all went well.

Reactions: sc0utr3c0n
Took mine out for a quick spin today, operated perfectly. My heart skipped a beat only once when the app (Android) crashed on my phone, but it was 30+ degrees. The drone was low enough to literally grab out the air and turn the battery off. Aside from that little thrill all went well.
Good times man and I know right the heat is killing me! Glad it was a smooth test flight [emoji16]

Reactions: red_devil

Update was for android not iPhone iOS. Update was for Europe I think and works ok.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio