Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze firmware update is here

I just returned from my holiday trip in Portugal were I used (or to be precise, tried to use) my breeze. I think I got a few grey hair after my experience with it (I bought it just a few days before my trip). What a disappointment, I do not think I had a single pilot mode flight without loosing WiFi signal, so I used the journey mode most of the time. Once it even crashed - rose and flew to the right at full speed to a fence for no reason... At some point I even wished that terns would bring it down and make my life easier, but I guess even they were confused and did not know what to expect from this thingo_O
Anyway, today I got a message for the new update, and decided to give a try. Finally!!! I was able to actually fly it! I even managed to reach a maximum altitude of 80 meters that was impossible before that. After 3 battery circles I did not have a single WiFi signal drop! I can connect to breeze now in about 2 minutes after it is turned on, compering to like 5 minutes before that. I wish they released this update 2 weeks ago though:(.
I was sure I will sell this thing for any price (bought for 250€), save money and buy the Mavic, but now I am not so sure :)

Yesterday I tested indoor for 10 mins the breeze with latest version of firmware (0.1.47) on Android device (Meizu Note 3) and had no problems of WiFi connection. As soon as I can I test it in open field with bigger distance.
S70619-171621.jpg

Assuming that you are NOT in the USA, it will come up in your phone app after you bind your Breeze to the app....
O got the notification on my phone prior to binding, so the firmware was all downloaded and ready when I did the first bind.

Just checked today as a previous user said that yuneec gave a date of 16/6/17 and it's here breeze cam firmware 0.1.47

I'm going to download tonight keep posted if you try before tonight and let me know how it goes
View attachment 6256
So how did it go? I have not yet been offered the new firmware - did your message arrive automatically? However I have suddenly lost the ability to access the drone via the cable link - Windows says that the device has malfunctioned. Breeze support appears to be ignoring my request for help! Any other experience of this issue out there please??

Well, almost immediately after making my post I got the firmware update message - I guess I must have got within range of the router. At second try update completed AND the wired connection works again, so I have been able to get at my pictures again. Prior to all this I lost wi-if connection to my iPad, thankfully whilst on the ground, but after a frustrating afternoon with no connection whatsoever, the wi-if was back the following day - drone needing a rest??

Last edited:
Tested today in open air for 20 mins (using 2 batteries), it has lost WI FI connection one time but immediately reconnected manually with latest version of firmware (0.1.47) on Android device (Meizu Note 3). Max height 20mt and distance 50mt.

I get a timeout everytime it starts updating the camera firmware :( Then a pink led in the leg, then it shuts down..

I think I managed to perform the update to 1.47. It boots more consistently now, but connection los after 1 or 2 minutes is also more consistently..

My breeze performed far better when I just bought it :(

So great, lets see if everything is fixed. But good to see they hold promises so far. Getting out with mine at lunchtime.
I think launch of Spark pushed them to move quickly, too.
Idid mine and all is perfect, no WiFi diconnect fly like an angel, really like. Very stable and good photos

Idid mine and all is perfect, no WiFi diconnect fly like an angel, really like. Very stable and good photos
Same here. I fly for 5 minutes at max altitude and stance controlling it via iPad 4 in airplane mode and no disconnection plus very responsive in the control. I got a little problem that sometimes, especially indoor, green led for wifi connections take almost a minute to appear. Outside in 10/15s is ok but before upgrade the green led was almost instantly on

Hey Guys I'm New To the forum and just got my Breeze for a birthday present, I just did the firmware upgrade and it insalled flawlessy on mine. I'm loving this thing!

Please, can someone help me

I'm from Brazil and according to some research I recommended this drone to my boss, because it would be a drone of easy handling and would meet our needs, it happens that it does not connect, nor does it appear in the wifi network to pair, for me only appears version 1.47 Anyone know what to do? will you have any way to get a previous version?

another thing, is it normal for the blue LED on the button to blink intemitently?

if possible answer me without slang because I'm using google translate

Reactions: Max Drone
A luz azul só fica piscando quando o GPS tá desligado pra voar dentro de casa. Quando tá com GPS a luz pisca verde

That version of the Android flavor of Breeze Cam has been out for well over a year. Why would you bring such an old thread to the surface for no reason?

You need to review the forum rules linked at the bottom of every page.

Rehashing ancient posts is misleading and disruptive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis